Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Sneaker politics is charging way over over retail for these smh the retail price is 80 for the grids, and for the 6000s it's not 100$s for a GR, these aren't a collab so they will be everywhere be patient they will go on sale in time..

Anyone know of any places to pick up classic Saucony in and around Detroit? I see Bob's Classic Kicks appears to have had them in the past, but would appreciate any other leads too, thanks

Sneaker politics is charging way over over retail for these smh the retail price is 80 for the grids, and for the 6000s it's not 100$s for a GR, these aren't a collab so they will be everywhere be patient they will go on sale in time..

Normal grids are usually $80, this recent pack is a premium version, more details and better materials, they'll retail for more than $80 at most shops I'm guessing. My local shop will be selling them for $100, and after having them in hand I'd say that's a fair price

I see Saucony is taking a bite out of one of their former 6000 collabs with Bodega. They look good but I'm not digging that nylon looking material and some of the pleather. 

These though 
smokin.gif

has anyone personally ordered from sneaker politics in the past? any complaints or all good?

Nowhere in that post does it mention that the shoes pictured are from the previous collab. In fact, I did read it and I still thought those were the spring '14 models. Way to be a d*ck though.
wow. thats all i can say. that is not a confusing post what so ever. 

Just copped the green grid 9000s from Sneakerfiend. Be sure to enter FIENDING at checkout.

Had the blue in my cart but sold out just as i was about to pay. :frown:

Can't decide on the Maroons until i see more pics though.. can't really tell if they are maroon/burgundy or purple-ish like the SF pic.

EDIT: nvm the red ones sold out as i was typing this post. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Each colorway for the 9000s look dope, but I should only settle with one. I need some regular pics of these to make a decision. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom