Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

hmmm alright blessing in disguise, turns out my billing address is wrong. And turns out they are all sold out in 8. I suck at this.. 
sick.gif

The 8.5 is back on at WestNYC if anyone wants it..

Last edited:
Sneakerlounge got the grid pack for $80...smh I over paid by $20...oh well...and they do phone orders
Check again. I don't think it's the shoes that are $80. I think it is the pants in the photo. But it does look like thay have the blue and green Grids.  

I don't own any Shadow 6000s. I have the Cabin Fevers in a 10 and they're just about right, if not a liiiiitle short. Think I should I should go for a 10? I go 10.5 in most Asics. 

Totally missed my size in the Shadows. Here's hoping that they pop up on my normal euro sites because I really want those.

thinking of picking up my first pair of saucony... do the shadow 6000 compare to any AM's?
for me at least,

i wear 11.5 US in am1s and all nike + jordans. (the only nike sneaker i wear 11US is the air max 1s "hometurf milano"which runs very big because of the  100% suede materials..nothing to do with the other am1s  and in general nike sneakers i have)

shadow 6000 are 11US and the fit is perfect.

so for me half size down from your nike snaekers.

I gave in. Purchased the blue color way size 10.5 for $117/shipped. Couldn't resist or wait for Euro shops to get them & end up paying the same with international shipping. Does anyone know where I can find the olive color way in 10.5? Thanks fambs.

Last edited:
Bdgastore and kith will def be getting all the new spring colorways. Plus Feature LV and UBIQ have saucony accounts as well so theirs still chance guys! Don't stress out.

anyone with a line on size 8 for the new Grid 9000 pack, please PM me! can't find anywhere.  Exit 36 didn't get anything below a 9.

If anyone is looking we have a few sizes left in the Saucony Grid 9000. Red/Charcoal 10.5, 11. Blue/Charcoal Sz 9.5, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12. You can e-mail me at [email protected] or call the shop 732-383-8102. Retail is $100 + shipping

hi,

I need some size advice on grid 9000.

I wear dunk sb , flyknit lunar1 and asics gel lyte iii in size 11

new balance, nike air max in 10.5.

Thanks.

I just got the Red/grey and blue/grey shadow 6000s in, they're dope in person, I went true to size and I have plenty of room, I probably could have gone down a half size. So I wouldn't recommend going up a size, even if you have wide feet. Go TTS or even down a half size on these if you want a comfortable snug fit. 

how do phone orders work? do they send you an invoice via paypal or what?

pretty cautious about giving up my card info over the phone...

it usually depends on the shop. Most places are moving towards paypal invoices, but a few old timers still do the number over the phone.

I'm trying to remember what the process was like before eCommerce got as big as it did, I remember WAY back when I first started getting online you'd have to do CODs and Money Orders for orders if you didn't want to send your CC number over non-secure links. I also vividly remember using my mom's CC back in the early 90s to order a pair of doc martens from a shop that sold them for $30 less than I could get them from the mall. Had to read the numbers off to the guy one by one and even though I definitely wasn't old enough to be using the card he didn't even ask to speak with my parents. I still remember the guy quoting me the prices saying "59, 79, 99 just like Taco Bell" with this midwest accent.

Back
Top Bottom