Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Exactly my point haha. Idk if my eyes are tripping but it appears to be a reallll deep navy blue in the picture they've been promoting. Guess we'll have to wait for regular pictures..
Yeah ever since pics leaked last year I was hoping they were navy as well, but it's confirmed they're black/red.

Exactly my point haha. Idk if my eyes are tripping but it appears to be a reallll deep navy blue in the picture they've been promoting. Guess we'll have to wait for regular pictures..

From HB

does any body have the first one up for grabs i got the second one first raffle i ever one lmao but would like to get the pair can any one helps thanks!

I have rhe first. Pair and won raffle for this onec that color still throws me off. If they were a deep burgundy id cop. Someone mentioned blue? Coulda swore first ones are charcoal grey and blackm

Nice pickups! ^ 
nthat.gif

Still got that link for a size 12 for the CW2s, PM me and i'd be happy to give it to someone who will actually wear the shoe. 

Got my raffle email today as well. Went ahead and purchased them. Not sure if I'm gunna wind up keeping or not. Ill judge once I get them in hand. From what I understand quite a few people were disappointed with the last pair as far as materials, quality, etc.
well i have cruel world 1, i cannot tell you about quality since these have vegan materials and i don't really have experience...what i can tell you is that they don't look like a 120usd shoe when you hold them in your hands.. :S i was lucky enough to get a private link to purchase the cruel world2 but i m not sure if i wanna spend these money for such quality...

the colorway of the CW2 look much better than the CW1...

well i have cruel world 1, i cannot tell you about quality since these have vegan materials and i don't really have experience...what i can tell you is that they don't look like a 120usd shoe when you hold them in your hands.. :S i was lucky enough to get a private link to purchase the cruel world2 but i m not sure if i wanna spend these money for such quality...

the colorway of the CW2 look much better than the CW1...
Were they that bad? lol.

well i can assure you they have nothing to do with other saucony you may own..they are ok.....for some reason they remind me TOMS shoes............if you like them, you ll love these :tongue:
laugh.gif
 I've never held any of their Vegan material shoes before. Always thought it was a cool idea though. I didn't go for the first Cruel World and honestly didn't even realize the 2's were hitting/raffling at the moment. But I trust your experience with it el3ctronick lol.

I didnt think the quality was bad on the first cruel worlds. Certainly not at the same level as a Made in the US NB or anything, but not hot garbage either.

I didnt think the quality was bad on the first cruel worlds. Certainly not at the same level as a Made in the US NB or anything, but not hot garbage either.
I have two hours to decide if I want to pull the trigger on these but these comments just aren't helping my case lol.

if anyone wants a size 6, pm me for the link. passing on these. btw the link expires at 11:59 pm pdt.

Picked up the all grey 6k's. Don't know what I was waiting for, these things are on point.

Then again, I'm also a sucker for grey kicks.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of putting the blue laces into my grey pair to give it a little bit of pop, but not until after I get bored of the one tone look.

fam just got his announcement from today's round. he's never won anything in a drawing before, so I think I might frame that email for him 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom