Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Weird. Haven't really seen cart jackings on shopify sites unless people were pressing the checkout with paypal button instead of just checking out and then selecting paypal as the payment.

I just clicked checkout, EB auto directs you to paypal no-matter what. I logged in my paypal, pressed pay and...cart jacked lol

Man kith releases are easier than this
That's becasue they use shopify for checkout, too. I haven't bought from EB since the Death List 5 pack and this release was most def harder even though I still got through. Congrats to those that copped and those that didn't I'm sure you will end up with them soon if you really want them. 

Does anyone have any idea how the Space Snack T-shirt runs for sizing ? For a Size M and Size L what is the dimensions from pit to pit ? I need about a 20" from pit to pit, what size am I good with ?

Definitely goin to EB for the final shoe. That paypal only **** is straight basura

mean.gif

There was just a ton of inventory errors when trying to check out but eventually people got through. Is Extra Butter known to cancel orders or have faulty inventory during big releases like this?

i havent seen anyone say their order was canceled from EB before unless they bought extras

I just clicked checkout, EB auto directs you to paypal no-matter what. I logged in my paypal, pressed pay and...cart jacked lol
Good thing I didn't get jacked then. I kind of took my sweet @ss time changing my payment from credit card to paypal and got through with the shoes, jacket, and shirt. Impulse bought the jacket. No I'm not going to wear all three at the same time lol.

Trying right now with OOS items, pressing checkout shows what isn't in stock and pressing checkout with paypal takes you straight to paypal, so there does seem to be a difference between the two buttons. Sucks the carts aren't being held, I guess auto-fill might be necessary for EB.

Damn. Don't know how I can get over the loss. Any idea what to cop on the rebound?

Got some "Application Error" and the size menu wouldn't load until like 4:01 
mean.gif

Anyone want to throw an 11.5-12 this way lol 

for extra butter it probably was to your advantage to check out with paypal and log in. probably faster than filling out all the extra credit card info.
EB uses shopify, but still uses paypal to collect ALL their online payments. so that's why everyone redirected to paypal regardless of if you hit checkout or checkout with paypal.
once you cleared the paypal screen, and got to the screen back on EB/shopify with the shipping options, that's when the shoes were finally held in your cart.

Now I know...always press "Checkout", and not "Checkout Using PayPal"...if you click just the regular "Checkout" button it'll take you to PayPal IF your size is available...if it's not, it'll give you the "Inventory Out Of Stock" message, which then you just go back and try again.  If you click the "Checkout Using PayPal" button it'll take you right to PayPal when you'll log-in and click through a few screens and then it'll tell you out of stock...much easier going through the standard EB "Checkout".

Now I know...always press "Checkout", and not "Checkout Using PayPal"...if you click just the regular "Checkout" button it'll take you to PayPal IF your size is available...if it's not, it'll give you the "Inventory Out Of Stock" message, which then you just go back and try again.  If you click the "Checkout Using PayPal" button it'll take you right to PayPal when you'll log-in and click through a few screens and then it'll tell you out of stock...much easier going through the standard EB "Checkout".
Thanks for this explanation! Congrats to those who got through!

Captain obvious over here

Yeah I figured that out too. I just started clicking the the "checkout" option and when it started going to the Paypal anyway I felt like my avi. I got through with that instead of the checkout through Paypal. I know for the future as this could have been way easier.

Back
Top Bottom