Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

For those who were cart jacked, were you guys logged into your Extra Butter account? Just curious cuz I've never had that prob being logged into account on any of the shopify sites

People that are shopping for Burgers on Ebay. Make sure you read the description carefully since some people are not including the pins. Not sure if they are trying to make extra money selling them on the side but I have read a couple now that state they will not be included. For the price people are paying I would want everything included!
the internationally released pairs did not come with the pins. I think only pairs from END included them

are you saying the US release burger pairs came with pins too?
They did not come with pins.

For those who were cart jacked, were you guys logged into your Extra Butter account? Just curious cuz I've never had that prob being logged into account on any of the shopify sites
yup logged in. Someone said you only lock your pairs once you get to the shipping confirmation page. IDK, still extremely sad i missed out on these. With the way things are going, probably gonna strike out on the ubiqs as well. lol

need to remind myself they are just shoes.

Last edited:
For everyone interested. I have been monitoring Ebay for Burgers in my size range 9.5 - 10.5.
These are the results for pairs that ended in the last 24 hours
All prices are shipped.
sz 10 $415
sz 9.5 $378.75
sz 10.5 $373.76
sz 9.5 $380
sz 9.5 currently $405 + 13 shipping and 10 minutes left
Two sz 9.5 were ended early and both were over $330 at the time

Just to help people with price range inquiries.

Last edited:
For everyone interested. I have been monitoring Ebay for Burgers in my size range 9.5 - 10.5.
These are the results for pairs that ended in the last 24 hours
All prices are shipped.
sz 10 $415
sz 9.5 $378.75
sz 10.5 $373.76
sz 9.5 $380
sz 9.5 currently $405 + 13 shipping and 10 minutes left
Two sz 9.5 were ended early and both were over $330 at the time

Just to help people with price range inquiries.
Thanks! i guess i am waiting longer to see if the price will drop...

yup logged in. Someone said you only lock your pairs once you get to the shipping confirmation page. IDK, still extremely sad i missed out on these. With the way things are going, probably gonna strike out on the ubiqs as well. lol

need to remind myself they are just shoes.
Just curious cuz I copped a 10 and the t shirt on same order. I hit a small & didn't realize so I went back & grabbed a XL and still checked out. Was curious on being logged in or not.

not a good idea at all...
laugh.gif

But seriously

Burgers are what got everyone attention

They are icons now (for lack of a better term)

Prices will only go up.

Ask anyone in this thread with solid knowledge i.e. @Bad Lieutenant  and @alp

yea but they like  icons now, they are not the best looking shoe but they are mainstream known now, like the yeezys?

yea but they like  icons now, they are not the best looking shoe but they are mainstream known now, like the yeezys?
People might not like the look and People might not like the hype but the shoe now has a following that will continue to grow! Once pairs dry up they will go up just like the Sohos and out of many peoples range which is unfortunate! Do not get it twisted though.. Love or hate the shoe definitely has the quality to back it up! Materials and finish wise they are right there with the much loved Offsprings and Premiers in my opinion.

Struck out earlier on the Space Snacks, had it up at work and also on my phone but no luck :rolleyes
Congrats to all those that copped, my search for a 12 continues! :nerd:

The Sohos are up there because of their beautiful color blocking and scheme. That collab was so on point it appeals to a wide taste range. The burgers are a gimmick. Great materials on a wonderful silhouette but aside from that they're a pure gimmick. People move on fast. Space snacks once everyone gets them in hand will be the flavor of the week until word comes on the final eb piece. Then it'll be the next great shop collab on the horizon. Even with the Sohos you don't have anybody losing sleep over them that missed them. I'll leave it at that…

copped the space snack on ebay for $270 shipped.
Think that might be about $20-$30 bucks more than what they will end up at eventually but really not that big of a deal if you really want them and atleast you wont have to wait it out a few weeks! Congrats!

copped the space snack on ebay for $270 shipped.
Think that might be about $20-$30 bucks more than what they will end up at eventually but really not that big of a deal if you really want them and atleast you wont have to wait it out a few weeks! Congrats!

Yup. 240-270 will be non eBay prices. Those a month down the road still holding on to their loads of pairs will be putting real ketchup packs on them to dine off of lol.

Had to get into all the Saucony talk as I been trying to get the "burgers" like you cant believe. To make matters worse i actually purchased them from END's site and Chase canceled the orders cause it was international. Was PISSED and prior to the release it was so underrated and now has blown up like crazy!

Had to get into all the Saucony talk as I been trying to get the "burgers" like you cant believe. To make matters worse i actually purchased them from END's site and Chase canceled the orders cause it was international. Was PISSED and prior to the release it was so underrated and now has blown up like crazy!
They've been pretty hyped up since the first pictures surfaced.

Back
Top Bottom