Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Really wanted to go after the Space Snacks but the dog got sick. Luckily he's ok and I'm moving on to the next release. Congrats to those who copped. 

laugh.gif

If you really been around you know alp gonna quote you FCNY prices or worse
$275 ACES.

I'm sure that vacation was well worth it though foottraffic foottraffic .

The last shoe I'll cop for awhile will be the Anteaters... Gotta visit shoe rehab for a bit.

Well first off no.

But thats not what I mean. I dont think they are the best looking shoe ever made but I do think it brought saucony into the mainstream.
To each is own, I'd put burgers dead last out of all other 5k collabs tho. I didn't even try online or try to camp for em. Sold out by resellers due to the numbers produced here in the states but I could care less about how limited they are just have to be visually pleasing. Only BBQ laces and pins could change the aesthetics IMO

Don't know how true it is (as I couldn't find an article about it) but a friend of mine told me that End has confirmed more pairs of burgers will drop at the end of June. Not sure if they'll be only at End or not but I'm personally keeping my fingers crossed for this to be true!! Congrats to everybody that copped the Burgers and Space Snacks. Those Snacks are looking pretty good in the pics posted

copped the space snack on ebay for $270 shipped.
wow.  this makes the one I found for $210 look so good now. too bad it's no longer available. I'll just wait til other shop gets it. 

Last edited:

wow.  this makes the one I found for $210 look so good now. too bad it's no longer available. I'll just wait til other shop gets it. 
yea i almost grabbed that one for 210 also if it was the 9.5. this thread made me feel like i still have hope of another online release from another site.

i love that retail 
smokin.gif

yeah that's the same one from gtownkickz.  I'm a 9.5 as well.  i'm not trying to pay over retail for these.  I'd rather spend my money on other kicks I really want. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom