Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Could anyone tell me how these fit please? I have searched and think I saw that 5000 can often go half size down? I wear a UK 9 in Shadow OG, UK 9 in Asics Gel Saga, UK 9-9.5 in GLiii. Thanks

Could anyone tell me how these fit please? I have searched and think I saw that 5000 can often go half size down? I wear a UK 9 in Shadow OG, UK 9 in Asics Gel Saga, UK 9-9.5 in GLiii. Thanks
I always found 5000s to fit tighter than the 6000s. I get both in an 11, and I wear an 11 in most shoes except GLIII, GLV and a few others. For those, I need an 11.5

I recently sold two of my 5000s, so in the future I might go with an 11.5 just to see how they fit me. Personally, I'd stick with your UK9, I def wouldn't go to an 8.5

Not a fan of EB usually cause of  their gimmicky kicks, but damn, those 6000s are looking on point, where do the items pop up on EB usually?seen complaints about em not showing up on lastest prodcucts page and all

Last edited:

Not a fan of EB usually cause of  their gimmicky kicks, but damn, those 6000s are looking on point, where do the items pop up on EB usually?seen complaints about em not showing up on lastest prodcucts page and all
They tweet a link as well as have a link on their homepage.

But I feel the twitter link is much better.

The website starts getting slow a few mins before the drop.

Espically with that video on autoplay. My ears were not ready the first time that went off 
mean.gif

Damn. The teaser pick for the EB 6k's are looking right! Since they're exclusive to EB I hope they follow in Concepts steps and make a stupid amount of pairs like they did with their Tannery 998.

Damn. The teaser pick for the EB 6k's are looking right! Since they're exclusive to EB I hope they follow in Concepts steps and make a stupid amount of pairs like they did with their Tannery 998.

Hopefully without jacking up the price between in store and online though.

When you log into EB, and go to your account, what does it say under "Fulfillment Status" on your Space Snacks?

Last edited:

They tweet a link as well as have a link on their homepage.

But I feel the twitter link is much better.

The website starts getting slow a few mins before the drop.

Espically with that video on autoplay. My ears were not ready the first time that went off 
mean.gif

You can disable videos in your browser to prevent that from happening using plug ins. Makes the page load so much quicker as well man

The 3rd pair finally got my attention

Just worried that it's going to look a bit cheap, mainly because of the silver piece on the back of the heel and the clear sole.

Loving the moon theme tho, anything space themed gets me haha

I'm tempted to create a mock up of what i think it will look like on photoshop.
laugh.gif

The 3rd pair finally got my attention

Just worried that it's going to look a bit cheap, mainly because of the silver piece on the back of the heel and the clear sole.

Loving the moon theme tho, anything space themed gets me haha

I'm tempted to create a mock up of what i think it will look like on photoshop.
laugh.gif
Do it! I would love to see any theories.

I'll be honest they went from insta cop to insta flop for me man

I think I need an on foot or maybe a picture where the trainer isn't all squashed up. Need to see that tongue

Man, they're a pass for me. I'm not really digging the black midsole or that print too much. But, best of luck to everyone going after them.

These are more subtle in colors than the pass 2 which were just ehh. That grey with that moon print and black outsole very clean and simple IMO lol

Last edited:

I'll be honest they went from insta cop to insta flop for me man

I think I need an on foot or maybe a picture where the trainer isn't all squashed up. Need to see that tongue
I agree, man. Like you said... need on feet pics. Or higher quality pics. But as of now it's a no go for me. Was hoping to at least have two out of the pack. The aces' orange was too much for my liking. 

Back
Top Bottom