Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

And those red Jazz will be copped fast.

The rest are ehhh except the blue and greys. (but I'll have the sea and sands colorways too close)

I was hyped for the Space Snacks, but I soured on them after getting them. I moved them and put that money into a pair of Burgers. 

Last edited:
100000% Anteaters are not dropping this weekend. There has not been any info regarding that release. Next release is the Space Snacks

Is it this weekend? Will a sz9 be available for the spacesnacks? I tried for burgers but only 9.5 and up was available.

Gota love ENDs super fast shipping, very happy with these

My dilemma last night was all for naught. (although in the end I sided with the Grey Offsprings)

Found a GREAT price on a pair of SoHos and couldn't say no.

Can't wait. 

happy.gif

My dilemma last night was all for naught. (although in the end I sided with the Grey Offsprings)

Can't wait. 

happy.gif
Lucky lol. I still can't find Soho's for a reasonable price.
Def should man they are clean
Idk man lol my tracking said next week aswelll but the box was infront of my house out of no where lol
Damn lol. They look even better in your pics. Pretty pumped for mine to come in.

How are the materials?

Materials are aight not the best from solebox compared to thier other collabs. IMO they have the same materials as the Tequila Sunrise, synthetic suede and mesh but they do have a leather lining so that's a plus.

Damn lol. They look even better in your pics. Pretty pumped for mine to come in.

You won't be disappointed homie hopefully lol

It's sad, but yeah, under 400 is definitely a reasonable price for them at this point lol. Nice pickup man. Go get Offsprings and LoM now lol.
laugh.gif
bruh I ain't made of money. Just sold like 5 pairs I had on ice that I dont wear and figured I got the money now and grabbed them. Can't justify buyin more shoes via resellers. Back to retail or nuttin for a bit.

Can't wait. 

happy.gif
mind telling us how much you got them for? lol I'm curious

mind telling us how much you got them for? lol I'm curious
380 Shipped! 
pimp.gif

And that kid is wrong. These DS I dont buy used shoes. 

Got them from an online "shop" called Long Island Sole Supply (they legit go ahead check) and only had my size.

yeah, stopped by bodega and they didnt even receive their shipment yet (anteaters)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom