Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Glad I was able to cop the BDGA's I wanted. After this RF release, I can chill for awhile. Congrats to those who got what they wanted yesterday.

Yeah I saw. They actually are identical. They supplied the laces to packer

aaahhhh I was wondering cuz they are SPOT on!

I just went ahead and copped those; ppl tryna charge extra tax for picking up pairs from the in-store release. Tho I'm kinda proud it looks like most of the ppl who copped in my size copped to wear. I don't see too many 6 or 6.5 on the bay.

Yea I absolutely love and rep bdga all day long. I have their clothing and hats but those joints are terrible.

Can't wait for their GLVs tho. :smokin

Last edited:
No way the grid 9000 were harder to get. I copped them with ease. the other ones sold out in a flash. missed my size immediately. 

:pimp:

No way the grid 9000 were harder to get. I copped them with ease. the other ones sold out in a flash. missed my size immediately. 
The stuff that you didn't strike out on will always be the easy cop. lol

It was hard cos it didn't show up along with the G9 on the New arrivals or Saucony Elite product page.

Don't want to start the "I got shipping confirmation!", but just an FYI I got shipping confirmation from Bodega, nothing from Packers yet. This is just so other people know who's started shipping since at least I dread that wait for fear of cancellation.

Don't want to start the "I got shipping confirmation!", but just an FYI I got shipping confirmation from Bodega, nothing from Packers yet. This is just so other people know who's started shipping since at least I dread that wait for fear of cancellation.
I literally just came on here to ask "Has anyone gotten shipping confirmation from Packers?" lol. Thanks. Repped. I struck out on Bodega though. Apparently they will be releasing elsewhere though.

I literally just came on here to ask "Has anyone gotten shipping confirmation from Packers?" lol. Thanks. Repped. I struck out on Bodega though. Apparently they will be releasing elsewhere though.
feature in las vegas said they're getting them the 23rd i believe. I'm sure other stores will have them that day. 

The stuff that you didn't strike out on will always be the easy cop. lol

It was hard cos it didn't show up along with the G9 on the New arrivals or Saucony Elite product page.
Great point! i didn't search fr them though they were there when i went to the saucony elite page.

Back
Top Bottom