Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Today's UNDS... #SauconySunday

Last edited:
Nice wears everyone!
Anyways, I apologize in advance, because this is kind of going to be a lengthy post.
Stupidly enough, I bought three colors of the no chill pack in a size 7.5, but I should have gone with my true size (8). I already wore the yellow color way for a day and my feet felt like **** at the end of it. My dad wears a 7.5 so I gave them to him. The other two colors, however, are still DS. I found out the hard way that the coffee 6k fits the same way. Is there anyone out there that has a size 8 in any of these shoes that would like to do a size swap? Otherwise I'm going to have to sell all of them and re-purchase them:smh: thanks guys!

Nice wears everyone!
Anyways, I apologize in advance, because this is kind of going to be a lengthy post.
Stupidly enough, I bought three colors of the no chill pack in a size 7.5, but I should have gone with my true size (
glasses.gif
. I already wore the yellow color way for a day and my feet felt like **** at the end of it. My dad wears a 7.5 so I gave them to him. The other two colors, however, are still DS. I found out the hard way that the coffee 6k fits the same way. Is there anyone out there that has a size 8 in any of these shoes that would like to do a size swap? Otherwise I'm going to have to sell all of them and re-purchase them:smh: thanks guys!
Thats sucks man!  I may be in the same boat as you.  I bought the coffee 6k half size down from my NB997/998 size.  Crossing my fingers they fit. 

Thats sucks man!  I may be in the same boat as you.  I bought the coffee 6k half size down from my NB997/998 size.  Crossing my fingers they fit. 

Damn, your 997/8 size would have been right. Crossing fingers won't help, but cutting your toes off will.

That's odd because I bought the same size as my 997/8 and they were still super snug. Saucony sizing really pisses me off sometimes.

Does anyone own the ubiq shadow master and the no chill grid SD? My size 8 is perfect in the shadow master, I'm curious if anyone went down .5 from the shadow master for the SD.

Damn, your 997/8 size would have been right. Crossing fingers won't help, but cutting your toes off will.
Dang!  I dont think they've shipped yet, so maybe I can call early AM tomorrow to change the order.

Here is what I wear.

NB 997/998 = 11.5

All Nikes = 12

Asics GL3/GL5 = 12

I went with an 11 for the 6k coffee sauconys.
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
love these, just came in from bait today. very grateful to person that post that bait 35% off code. i tore them up ended up ordering 4 pair total and all were steals imo. like these so much now thinking of ordering the coffee pack creams.

Reds dropping too? Man... I need teals too and possibly their older 6000 collab :smokin

Is that asking too much? :lol:

Even those are just ok to me. Rather have just one 6000 that incorporated all 3 colors than 3 plain ones.

Nah man this is the problem with alot of collabs anyway doing too much. The coffee pack suede quality blows most collabs away and match the simplicity with the gum bottom on arguably Saucony's best model that can be had at discount. Brilliant!

Back
Top Bottom