Official SE Michigan Boutique/SB Shop/Outlet update thread

^^ Good lookin out! i got some tee's and some kicks i want to get rid of.. what's the name of the place? do you know about the fees they charge and all of that good stuff?
nsb.org: jDot

Quote:
^^^ Good call on the Gucci's Bootleg (even without the red laces ).
Hope I don't regret not doing a pair of those.
Looks like you're liking them too.

yeah definetely..i actually like the gray/orange better, but eh

the quality WAS dissapointing though...probably the lowest i've seen in a dunk..but its completely custom so ah well.

WANTED: SPLATTER DUNK LOWS...11.5...i really mean it.

DublBagn, thanks for the info. If I head home this weekend, I'll try and stop by. Could be an expensive weekend for kicks :rolleyes
eyes.gif

yowzas, i'll report back with that info for you.

The store is called Revive, and it is on hamilton row right next to pogo, one block west of woodward in birmingham.

They have some dope stuff, I did not believe it untill I went in, REAL BAPE, BBC, ICE CREAM so for all of you Nigo and Pharell head's, this is your spot for REAL kicks and clothes. The prices are not super high either. They keep getting in stuff everyday, girls and guys!!!!

If you have a shoe that you have been looking for, for a hot minute I suggest going up there. I dont have the phone number but I will post it up here when I get a chance. Some shoes have flightclub prices, others dont, but then again its all up to the seller.

all I can say is the best deal in the house is, the new laser V's (sz 9) with the laser hoody (sz XL) for $500. MSRP is $175 (shoes) $140 (hoody if you could find it) = $340 with tax.....only $160 over retail

Ari's (newport AF1's) $950, but you get the COMPLETE set!!! 2 t-shirts, full box, auth card, and the ALIFE bag with stickers

Spiz'ikes $600, but its a huge size (13 i think) and with the spike lee autograph

All this years Jordans if you missed out, dunks and some OG sheeds.......Kid Robot, BBC, and BAPE hoody's all around $250 and up....

sorry for the long post, but trying to give everyone the heads up!!!
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

Good info, I can't wait to check this place out.

Quote:
Kid Robot, BBC, and BAPE hoody's all around $250 and up....
:x
sick.gif
to go in a different direction with some of his pieces...away from camo print.

Kid Robot stuff is pretty much garbage IMO.

BBC has some nice random pieces, t-shirts and fitteds, but overpriced.

Anyways, I'm hyped to hit this store up.

Good to hear about another spot in the metro area, got to stop in next time I'm in town. I went to Pogo's when I was home for Christmas break and was suprised to see they still had a SB account but half of the store they used to (minus snowboarding).

I thought about making a new post for this but since I hate the shoe, here it goes. Jan 27th, Mr Alans in REDFORD is going to be releasing the Black Spiz'ikes, the catch is that they will only have 12 pair, so get there early and make sure you dont get jacked on the way out.

just got this call today and since I am not a fan of the spiz'ike's I pass this info on to all of you....

Are any spots in MI getting these in? I know they're supposed to drop this Saturday.....

224578557.jpg
:nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAM ANTI-3/4 AIR FORCE ONES​

I just was talking to my boy at Mr Alans and they will be getting them too. So I am guessing a GR....

Grand Rapids heads. The Spiz'ikes will be at the Footlocker in Woodland Mall this Saturday. Saw them there today, and they are indeed hideous. Figured I'd spread the word, although I'm sure most people already know since they have them on display.

Retail plus tax. Good luck. We all know that if these weren't limited, they'd rot on store shelves.

Skull Pack AM1 now available at Footprints in Ann Arbor.
SRP $90.00
Also got another shipment of the Jeremy Fish SB Classics next door at Launch Board Shop. SRP too! (heard some shops are selling them at 100 bucks over SRP. Scammers. You know who you are.)
Check 'em out...

225317073.jpg

225316892.jpg
1st generation iPhone = 1st generation iPod. I'll wait.​

Quote:
The Spiz'ikes will be at the Footlocker in Woodland Mall this Saturday.

damn woodland mall...that brings back memories [used to live there]

If yall haven't been to puffer reds since they opened the AF-1 wall, GO. the @#%$ is gorgeous, they got the LUX [$2000] AF1s in. The snakeskin/croc joints. They get the mycheal thompsons in soon. I'm really impresed and proud of their work. As someone whos shopped there for yearsssesses, them getting the nod from nike like that [1 of 25 stores] is a big deal.

If you work there and are reading this, props to PR for holding it down.

oh and LIPDUNK, do you still have those brownish/greenish hemp dunks?

^^^ Yeah Ed, still got some.
Gotta check for a 12 though. Not sure and not there right now.

I've heard some great things about PR's AF1 concept shop. Gotta stop in there soon to check it out.

Shops could learn a thing or three from them.
Big props to em.
1st generation iPhone = 1st generation iPod. I'll wait.​

Yo, anyone on the East side of things willing to help a Westcoaster out? I'm back home in G.R. for a bit, but have no ride(flew here). Puffer Red's is getting the Chocolate Forces this Saturday. These:

224578557.jpg

I can help you out, by saying that the size's 10-14 are all gone, the regulars like me and my boys have them on hold @ Mr. Alans. So your best bet would be to hit someone you know at UofM so they can do the Puffer's run for you.

hope this helps

Quote:
I can help you out, by saying that the size's 10-14 are all gone, the regulars like me and my boys have them on hold @ Mr. Alans. So your best bet would be to hit someone you know at UofM so they can do the Puffer's run for you.

Why am I going to have to talk to this grown man like a child. So you did not catch my ironic tone? Lets go over it again shall we. I can help you out (think of me saying this like a crack dealer), by saying that the sizes 10-14 are all gone (said like a crack dealer who just found out you dont have any money to spend on his aforementioned crack).

Now most people would like to know why all the size between 10 and 14 would be gone. Did they just not receive any shoes in those sizes? So I decided to share why and where they had be allocated to.

And by me telling you this, I have indeed helped you since you now know not to go to Mr. Alans for this shoe. Furthermore, some one with 5717 posts and what seems to be a large amount of time invested in NIKETALK should not have to ask how to get a GR shoe.

So jump in the car, start it up and drive till you get to puffer's. And good luck with that.

hey Dublbagn do u know any more spots that have the Spiz'ikes for retail because Mr.Alans sold out on me. The Athletes Foot is charging $250 and I can't pay that much because I'm only 14 and my mom wouldn't allow me to pay that much for some shoes
Joy Boy is the name of the game Joy Rd is the set I claim

Back
Top Bottom