Official SE Michigan Boutique/SB Shop/Outlet update thread

^^oh damn, where the hell is my head?! not fire reds, they had sunset Vs, sorry about that confusion, i havent had much sleep these past few days.

and i def wanna know about that birch run shipment, as long as theres gonna be 7.5 that i can grab ill be happy. i need a shoe shoppin spree, havent had one in a couple months

*on a side note, i iwas unpacking a box of stuff monday at my new place and found my $20 off $100 or more purchase for becoming a champs/footlocker platinim vip member, but it expired sunday. what kind of @#%$ is that?!
"Boy would you boss up and get this money"

Repin the 734

do you live out there? near howell that is....and did they have a size 13 in the sunsets? if so cop them, and I will meet up with you and pay you for the shoes plus a little extra.

holler at me
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

yea they got em, i was just out there today (my mom lives out there) but i dont have 80 bucks to get them, or else i would. if you can wait a couple weeks, and if they stil have them (which they should, they have had them for a while now) ill get em if youre interested then.

and on that note:

HOWELL OUTLET UPDATE:

Womens white AF1 (with double swoosh) sz 10, 11, 12 $50
womens sunset V sz 8.5-13 $80
Womens Air Max 90 White/mango sz6-11 ( i dont remember the price and forgot to write it down, but i think theyre around 50ish)

Mens XIV white/pacific blue lowsz 7.5-15 $100
Mens XIV black/white red sz 7.5-12 and a couple 14s and 16s $90
Mens Air Max Premium UTT- Grays Midnight Navy/Nuetral Grey sz 7-12 $50
Mens AF! Mid White sz 6.5-14 $75

Kids Lebron III Black/Gold sz 2y-7y $50

I just took note of the ones that caught my attention, but there was more of course.The sales lady though i was strange bc everytime she saw me i was stopped infront of a shoe typing in my sidekick.
"Boy would you boss up and get this money"

Repin the 734

if there are size 11.5 dunks at birch run, or coming there, PM me. I know yall lookin out for ya selves but help a brother out.
WANTED: SPLATTER DUNK LOWS...11.5...i really mean it.

^^^^ED I dont know if we have ever met each other, but I feel bad, taking all the 11.5-12's in the SE mich area.

I will look out for you, plus for anyone who cares....I might be shrinking down my collection, cuz I might be moving...so keep on the look out for all my sz11-12 and some 13's that I have, and if there is anything that anyone is looking for in those size's hit me up.

Haha, you got the BR outlet on lockdown and I have the howell one on lockdown. Howell had all white womens forces for 50. Even better if you get a discount. They also had two pairs of size 13 sunsets last time I was in there. I would wait on the sunsets because I bet they will still be there when the price drops. You can pick up great deals at the outlets if you are there at the right time because all outlets get random shoes in certain shipments. You cant beat Jordan Is for 28.

Anyways, DublBagn what Lansing store where you referring to in your other post?
www.myspace.com/dgebs

$100 Black and Gold Patent 1s size 13.5
$80 Lebron II 10.5
$200 OG Black IV size 13
$300 99 white Retro IV size 12

Quote:
ED I dont know if we have ever met each other, but I feel bad, taking all the 11.5-12's in the SE mich area.

LOL its nothin man, i only cop dunks anyway, so enjoy everything else. Especially Js.

Had a bit of a hold up on the Undefeated AF1's coming into Footprints. They will be there this Monday for sure!
Box price. $140.00 Both colors.

And while we're waiting for those...
These will arrive there tomorrow, Friday. Jordan 4 Dunk.
Box price. Don't pay Urban Out Journey prices.
Box price. $70.00 while they last...

219340168.jpg
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss​

^^^ No. I thought and thought about it, but finally decided to wait and see what the new year brings.
Maybe AF1's with the 25 happening???
I got a iD gift card burning a whole in my wallet...
I'm gonna wait.
Did you order anything? I heard they took 'em off. 30 days was up.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss​

I really wanted to do some of the city attack colorways, but was unsure of how they would come out. Decided to pass, but the pairs that people are getting in the Pick-up post are looking pretty good.

i got 2 pair of them in today [obviously the patent dunk iDs are from the original project]

1010006uc9.jpg

1010007gd4.jpg

1010011cd8.jpg

1010013xb7.jpg

1010014de9.jpg

1010015qm2.jpg

1010016gh2.jpg

1010017ji8.jpg

Quality is Ehh, sizing is equal to the true blue jordan dunks....i tossed a zoom air sole in and it was fine..

forest green/black and sport red.....nice combo!

So who is going to fight me for the laser V's..?
am I the only person who thinks these are not ugly!!

They are yours bro.

I'm looking forward to OG colorways. The wack colorways that JB is putting out these days have really just turned me off. If I planned to wear them, maybe I would consider it, but the collection needs additions and the V and III in the next two months, not to mention 25th anny stuff have me all tied up for awhile.

I think the laser V's are hot but I'm trying to decide whether I should get those or the Black/Silver's
GETTIN MONEY IS MY SPORT

Artist/skater/surfer and all around good guy from SF, Paul Urich has blessed Launch Board Shop with some of his Premium Dunk Highs.
They're going fast.
Paul runs with the Roughneck, Chocolate and the Lowcard crew out there and has some history with some of the folks on NikeSB.

Act fast.

^^^ 11.5 copped already. Thanks for the headsup lol

I didn't know they had GUMSOLE...that sealed the deal for me.

man, I didn't think we'd ever make it to the 10th page...
whew.

^^^ Good call on the Gucci's Bootleg (even without the red laces :tongue:
tongue.gif
1st generation iPhone = 1st generation iPod. I'll wait.​

Dont know if everyone knows about this yet, but there is a store in Birmingham, right next to pogo's, that is doing consignment. They have some dope stuff in there, clothes/kicks/accessories!!!!!

Bape for all you bape heads, crooks and castle tee's and hoodies, BBC, Ice cream, 10 deep...etc... All on consignment.

And the kicks are off the chain, Spiz'ike's, heiney's, Laser V's, Ari's (newport air ones), plus all kinds of ill type @#%$. I questioned it too, but I can say everything is real and 1000% authentic. If you are in the area check it out, its resale so its not cheap, but if you are looking for some stuff and you dont want to pay ebay prices, this is the spot for you....................

gets my thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If that mean anything!!

Back
Top Bottom