Official SE Michigan Boutique/SB Shop/Outlet update thread

Okay, since you don't get it, let me break it down for you.

Let's start with what I initially asked.

Quote:
Yo, anyone on the East side of things willing to help a Westcoaster out? I'm back home in G.R. for a bit, but have no ride(flew here). Puffer Red's is getting the Chocolate Forces this Saturday.

Now let's look at your reply.

Quote:
I can help you out, by saying that the size's 10-14 are all gone, the regulars like me and my boys have them on hold @ Mr. Alans. So your best bet would be to hit someone you know at UofM so they can do the Puffer's run for you.

Let me break this down for you. Notice how nowhere in my post Mr. Alans was mentioned? Notice how I was asking solely about Puffer Reds? You mentioning that sizes 10-14 are gone at Mr. Alans has NOTHING to do with my post. I was looking for someone to scoop me a pair from Puffer Reds. I don't care about Mr. Alans, hence me saying not a damn thing about them.

Let's look at that last sentence from your post, too. My best bet would be to hit someone up to go to Puffer Reds, right? Wow, thanks for telling me what I was already asking someone to do. That was the point of my post.

That said, your post brought NOTHING to the table that A.) I cared about, or B.) already knew. Pointless and helpless post, and basically a chance to "big up" yourself.

Now, let's look at your last reply, shall we "crack dealer"?

Quote:
Why am I going to have to talk to this grown man like a child. So you did not catch my ironic tone? Lets go over it again shall we. I can help you out (think of me saying this like a crack dealer), by saying that the sizes 10-14 are all gone (said like a crack dealer who just found out you dont have any money to spend on his aforementioned crack).

So you "helped" me out by telling me where NOT to go, huh? Your info lent nothing to me finding a pair of these, so I really wouldn't call it help. Not to mention, Mr. Alans wasn't even on my mind. But we already went over that. By the way, nice analogy.

Quote:
Now most people would like to know why all the size between 10 and 14 would be gone. Did they just not receive any shoes in those sizes? So I decided to share why and where they had be allocated to.

Again, why would I care about what's going on at Mr. Alans when I never even mentioned them? On top of that, that info STILL isn't helping me get a pair. I asked for HELP securing a pair, not a rundown on who doesn't have/have them in stock, and the reasons why. If you can't help get a pair, why even post?

Quote:
And by me telling you this, I have indeed helped you since you now know not to go to Mr. Alans for this shoe. Furthermore, some one with 5717 posts and what seems to be a large amount of time invested in NIKETALK should not have to ask how to get a GR shoe.

Again, the Mr. Alans thing. Getting old isn't it? Thanks for letting me know where not to go, since that is what I was asking. If I wanted to know that, I would've said "Hey East Side NTers, where should I GO for the Chocolate AF1s this Saturday?" And yes, I've been here for quite awhile. Long enough to know that these are most definitely NOT a general release, in the true sense of the word. Black/Metallic Jordan V's from last week? General release. These? Not so much. If they're a GR, tell me why I can't walk into any store in Grand Rapids and find these? Tell me why stores in other states that carry GRs have no idea what I'm talking about when I mention these? I guess the Laser V's were a GR too, huh? Also, the way you are talking about these doesn't make them sound like a GR. If they're so widely available, why are you telling me to not waste my time with Mr. Alans, like there is ONE Mr. Alans. There are eight of them in the Detroit area. Unless you know something I don't, I think it's safe to say that not only one will be getting these.

And btw, I wasn't asking so much HOW to get this "general release" shoe, as I was asking for HELP on someone picking me up a pair. I know HOW to get shoes, and Niketalk USED to be about people helping one another out. Telling someone where NOT to go doesn't constitute as help, especially given my situation(I'll get to that very soon...it's the clincher).

Amazing how a "general release" can be so hard to find these days.

Quote:
So jump in the car, start it up and drive till you get to puffer's. And good luck with that.

Here's the clincher I mentioned earlier. Let's refresh our memories from my initial post, shall we?

Quote:
Yo, anyone on the East side of things willing to help a Westcoaster out? I'm back home in G.R. for a bit, but have no ride(flew here). Puffer Red's is getting the Chocolate Forces this Saturday.

Wow. See that part in bold
TEAM ANTI-3/4 AIR FORCE ONES​

i think he was essentially telling you to forget about mr alan's because they're all sewed up. Don't get bent out of shape homie..these 1s aren't even that unique.
WANTED: SPLATTER DUNK LOWS...11.5...i really mean it.

^ Different strokes for different folks regarding the Forces. You rock Dunks and loathe Forces anyways, but that's your opinion. Besides, I'm not too worried about being "unique". I buy kicks I like for that very reason, whether they be plain, neon green or doo doo brown. I'm not so worried about standing out from the next man and rocking "unique" shoes. I do ME and keep it moving--never does what others are doing and/or thinking cross my mind.

And I'm not really bent out of shape at all. Just don't like when people come at me sideways, perping like they're helping, when in reality they've contributed nothing constructive. Tell me how knowing about Mr. Alans stock affects someone picking me up a pair from Puffer Reds? Now if he would've said, "Mr. Alans is sold out, but I can try to swing by Puffers and scoop an 11", THAT would be help. Dude basically just said you're assed out at Mr. Alans, so holler at someone to go to Puffers for you. No @#%$ Sherlock--that's what I did in the first place, hence my post!!

It's gravy though. Most of you younger cats won't understand where I'm coming from. You haven't been around NT long enough to know how it used to be. And I'm not saying that to sound pretentious, either. It's just the truth--the climate of heads helping each other pickup stuff has changed A LOT over the past few years. I wish some of you could've been around to see how it was. The L.A. Cartoon AF1s for retail + shipping? Yup. Acorns from the outlets for the outlet price + shipping? Yup. I could go on, but you get the idea. And that isn't to say there aren't folks who still do that--just had a great transaction with a fellow MI NTer. Thanks again.

Again, I don't expect help at all. But if you're not willing to help me GET a pair, why even bother posting? I could see if the post was just a general information post for all of Michigan's general knowledge, but it was a direct reply to my request for help. From dude's info, I was nowhere closer to getting a pair than I was when I first posted looking for help.

Once again though, it's gravy. Got my pair and working on a second.

TEAM ANTI-3/4 AIR FORCE ONES​

1) you are getting bent out of shape on the topic! I was trying to let you know who was getting the shoe you are looking for, and I would not want you to waste your time. its a thing called options.
2) some where in GR is getting these
and
3) at least ED picked up on what I way saying

I will ship you a pair for 1000 :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

I think 2 or 3 posts up, some one wanted spiz'ikes. Try briarwood, maybe even puffers, and Mr. Alans in redford has a sz 10 & 10.5 last I heard. Also, (TRIFE please note) Mr alans is southfield is sold out SO DONT GO THERE AND WASTE YOUR TIME.
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

Quote:
Different strokes for different folks regarding the Forces. You rock Dunks and loathe Forces anyways, but that's your opinion. Besides, I'm not too worried about being "unique". I buy kicks I like for that very reason, whether they be plain, neon green or doo doo brown. I'm not so worried about standing out from the next man and rocking "unique" shoes. I do ME and keep it moving--never does what others are doing and/or thinking cross my mind.

And I'm not really bent out of shape at all. Just don't like when people come at me sideways, perping like they're helping, when in reality they've contributed nothing constructive. Tell me how knowing about Mr. Alans stock affects someone picking me up a pair from Puffer Reds? Now if he would've said, "Mr. Alans is sold out, but I can try to swing by Puffers and scoop an 11", THAT would be help. Dude basically just said you're assed out at Mr. Alans, so holler at someone to go to Puffers for you. No Sherlock--that's what I did in the first place, hence my post!!

It's gravy though. Most of you younger cats won't understand where I'm coming from. You haven't been around NT long enough to know how it used to be. And I'm not saying that to sound pretentious, either. It's just the truth--the climate of heads helping each other pickup stuff has changed A LOT over the past few years. I wish some of you could've been around to see how it was. The L.A. Cartoon AF1s for retail + shipping? Yup. Acorns from the outlets for the outlet price + shipping? Yup. I could go on, but you get the idea. And that isn't to say there aren't folks who still do that--just had a great transaction with a fellow MI NTer. Thanks again.

Again, I don't expect help at all. But if you're not willing to help me GET a pair, why even bother posting? I could see if the post was just a general information post for all of Michigan's general knowledge, but it was a direct reply to my request for help. From dude's info, I was nowhere closer to getting a pair than I was when I first posted looking for help.

Once again though, it's gravy. Got my pair and working on a second.

u mad?

Quote:
I think 2 or 3 posts up, some one wanted spiz'ikes. Try briarwood, maybe even puffers, and Mr. Alans in redford has a sz 10 & 10.5 last I heard. Also, (TRIFE please note) Mr alans is southfield is sold out SO DONT GO THERE AND WASTE YOUR TIME.

Puffer had Spike'z on display yesterday

dude im so pissed off i was all caught up because i fractured a bone in my lower leg and forgot about this release , man im so pissed anyone still has a 11.5-13

So who is getting the Dinosaur Jr's? I think these are going to double in value over night, it would be the first SB in a while to do that. We all know premium will get them, but will the other stores get them?

wow.. pogo has to calm down with their prices.. i just called to see if they had the dinosaur jr's.. $299
nsb.org: jDot

Quote:
wow.. pogo has to calm down with their prices.. i just called to see if they had the dinosaur jr's.. $299

Pogo has always been like that. Charging like $500 for the 4/20 Green Hemps. I can completly see how Nike pulled their account for awhile.

Well for all of you that dont want to pay that super price, RIDICULOUS by the, plus has then for 150, but I think they are already sold out. I told you these would get up their quick...and they are way better in person. Glad I got mine X 3. Their are some on ebay for not that crazy of a price yet. What do you think they will get up to before the hype dies down???

300 for some shiny silver shoes?

right

LOL

I heard Pogo didn't pay their bill on time after the Cali's/Huf's/Hunters, and then had to wait 6-9 months to get their account back.

But all we're talking is hearsay, and I know Lipdunk has to know way more than me so who knows.

Quote:
I heard Pogo didn't pay their bill on time after the Cali's/Huf's/Hunters, and then had to wait 6-9 months to get their account back.
LOL

true or not thats funny

hey I noticed there are some stores being talked about that aren't on the list on the first page. could someone list them? also, what is the closest quality store closest to SW Michigan? I am from Battle Creek.

Premier in Grand Rapids is a nice spot...

www.premiersole.com
NikeTalk Ref's - ACGrizzy, R T 22, Twobig4u247 - x 2, Tostada, eaglebball1499, AIR Zoom Bender, BeltwayBoy, JuMp MaSter J, abernja, IROCKMIKES23, fersnash, Shawn01, True Greatness, My Idol 23 4Life, Kayzee116, kakashijounin, 2V3 2 MAMA N 4, nyczyoungn, pactiger03, justo27, NiceFro69, richie4dayz

KICKS FOR SALE - $120 Shipped AM 95's Neon Sz's 8 & 8.5 & 97's Sz 9, 9.5 & 10.5 - DS
HIT ME UP @ [email protected]

Has the Michigan shop list been done yet? We should really do it if it has not been done. Let me know we should get the forum mod to sticky it and keep it near the top for a reference.

keep an eye out for the newest detroit spot to open in March I think....can anyone say Native!!!!

Yea a Michigan shop list would be great. Are there any hot new releases coming out soon? pics would be great too.

I am going to post the list of all SB, urban/inde energy!! I will not include any Footlockers, or footactions! Send me all the info you have, LIPDUNK (phone address website), I think I already have it but it cant hurt. Everyone please do this, any info or any stores I might not know about.
East lansing
kalamazoo
saginaw
flint
I need info on all these cities.

Back
Top Bottom