OFFICIAL Seattle Mariners 2010 Season Thread: 7/22 - 7/25 vs. BOS (37-60)

This team is awful. I've given up on them. The offense is anemic and the D has really fallen off a cliff. I feel bad for the pitching staff. The sooner the season ends the better, because Z needs to make a lot of moves. Even then, with the lineups he's been producing, I don't think it will do much good... This franchise will miss the playoffs for a 10th straight season. FFFFFUUUUUUU

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by SinnerP

How much do they owe him???
Not positive, but at this point, when you're still in the race, I'd almost say that doesn't matter if he hinders this teams ability to be completely cohesive and give them a chance to win on a nightly basis.  
The M's still owe him +$20mn though 2011 (the Silva-contract wasn't just gonna go away)... cutting him won't be an option.  Bet the Cubbie fans are loving this.
Well at least he showed up at the elementary school event (with Jr, Ichiro and Sweeney).  
Not really, but we are thankful he is no longer here.........................dude's a certified nut job.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

This team is awful. I've given up on them. The offense is anemic and the D has really fallen off a cliff. I feel bad for the pitching staff. The sooner the season ends the better, because Z needs to make a lot of moves. Even then, with the lineups he's been producing, I don't think it will do much good... This franchise will miss the playoffs for a 10th straight season. FFFFFUUUUUUU
Giving up already after 1 month?  Believe me, I'm as frustrated as you, but I think its fair to say that almost all the guys are hitting below their career averages.  Everyone's entitled to a slump... it just so happens that the entire team is slumping at the same time.  I guess we should start thinking about who to trade Cliff for come July...

Anyway... lol

450mariners_school_visit_12.JPG
capt.eb0bafa9b1514aa89bec88d8cd75cd79-eb0bafa9b1514aa89bec88d8cd75cd79-0.jpg

They only need to go on like a 4 or 5 game win streak to turn this around. Once a few people start hitting it'll be a snowball effect and things will be fine.

I have a better feeling about today's game. And the weekend series vs. the Angels is a perfect spot to put together some wins.

I'm gonna say starting with today, they win 3 of their next 4.

as much as we suck and being dead last in the division....only 3 games back of the lead isnt so bad

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

as much as we suck and being dead last in the division....only 3 games back of the lead isnt so bad

I agree with you, it doesn't feel that much bad because we are only 3 games behind the lead and all teams in our division equally suck right now
roll.gif

It frustrates me so much, though, that we have possibly one of best starting rotation (Fister is solid and Vargas surprises me with his stuff right now) but can't hit for %+%#, it's
mad.gif

It really is. What's worse is that we keep, keep, keep, keep putting Junior out there at DH. Am I seeing things? How the guy is still in the middle of the lineup baffles me. And we're talking about a huge Junior fan here...

Milton on the restricted list and we bring up Saunders

Hopefully the kid can have some better luck up here, he's struggled this year in the minors...
[h1][/h1]

Look on the bright side... we play Anaheim and Baltimore next, both of which are struggling as well.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Lead off with Figgy, bat Ichiro 3rd and go from there...

this is hard to watch...hoping Saunders does something when his chances come

Damn, this one is over. I don't see how the M's, right now, can come close to scoring 7 8 runs.  

We were counting on pitching and D.  Looks like both have abandoned us...
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

whoever wins the AL Cy Young this year better thank us at the press conference

win a damn game is right Certified....hell I just want them to get a damn run
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom