OFFICIAL Septiembre 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS_____VOL. HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

Jersey Shore Nike Factory

Hash Wall-swingman remix samples (cleat version) 29.99

Rejuven8 Sample neon green navy 39.99

Womens 11 lows the black patent 9.5-10 19.99!!!

Kids low 11s white argon blue 19.99!!!! size 4.5 6 and 7

FSR of following

white grey black zoom flight 96 49.97

2.5 low jordans

fusion 6s 129.99

nothing really good

womens 8 ice blue 49.99 8-13

Clothing

Freshmen shirt 1992 white large grey xl 14.99

in penny we trust xl and l black and purple marked 14.99 rang up 9.97

also 2 omega 22s on hash wall 89.99 10.5 and 11

and a random brown air max 1 premium size 12 with a silver swooosh really nice

email-div.png

email-text.png

Clae2.jpg

clae_med.jpg

Clae Sale DropsNow! - Up to 62% OFF

PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR AN INVITE
Check Out The Sale ››

Originally Posted by kabobking

Nordstrom Rack in Woodland Hills, CA has the Jordan DMP 1s for $100 each.
thanks for the update, saved me a trip there. i might have copped if i didnt already have 3 pairs of the blk/red pair already.

Sole Classics in Columbus, OH has size 10 and 13 left of the Clark Kent x Gucci waterproof dunk his left for retail, scattered sizes of the Air 180ultramarine, FSR of the new Air Max 1 ND (white/black/red/gum), and others. They ship. www.soleclassics.com

EDIT: They also have Kobe 4 rings t shirts on clearance.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by johngotty

I called Viejas. Dude said they didn't have any of those windbreakers. (go figure).

*sigh*
laugh.gif
I was gonna crush the game in the purple joint, esp. for $13.

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

Anybody phone order the windbreaker jackets? How much did they charge?

I called and dude said he cant offer the clearance price of $13.99 because it's a phone order. He said he can only charge me the sale price of $24.99. Did anyone else experience this?

Wow, i called yesterday and dude took my info with no probs, said 13.99. But wouldnt give me free nikefind shipping. I'm about to call back and make sure im still good..
Not $12.99 like lux said?

Damn no nikefind, then no deal.
smh.gif
What was the reason they denied it?

Well i checked my bank acct today, i was charge 12.99 + shipping, so i guess it worked..

Said no nikefind, cause they arent located on nikefind, since hey are clearance store lol.

I was stuck like, UMMMMMMMMM......

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

thanks for the update, saved me a trip there. i might have copped if i didnt already have 3 pairs of the blk/red pair already.

So YOU guys are the ones that I need to compete with when I try to come-up on a good find at NR...
geez.............. no wonder it's been dry as a dawg bone lately....

This thread has ruined that for me and many... many others..putting DL spots on blast on this site. Now I can expect NKTLK heads and lerkers at NR.
alien.gif

YES, I'm mad DOGiiie

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

So YOU guys are the ones that I need to compete with when I try to come-up on a good find at NR...
geez.............. no wonder it's been dry as a dawg bone lately....

This thread has ruined that for me and many... many others..putting DL spots on blast on this site. Now I can expect NKTLK heads and lerkers at NR.
alien.gif

YES, I'm mad DOGiiie
I know what you mean man, I lived in Calabasas so I checked there often...LOL...I actually go there mostly because of this one chick @ the shoeplace...
happy.gif

Marioishot....so you are the one that i need to compete with when i try to come up on a good find at NR....no wonder its been dry as a dawg lately....thisthread has ruined it for me and many others. haha

naw man, it is definitely not me that is "ruining" it for you, EVEN though i live 2 blocks from the place...i rarely get a chance to walk in therelet alone cop anything significant...the last thing i picked up there was a pair of last years nike free everyday and that was like over 6 months ago...its dryevery time i go there so it must be someone else. especially when i see people posting hot pickups from their respective NR and when i drop in to the onenearby....NOTHING, if anything i might see the shoe but in a size 14+....for example i never saw a pair of the Finals Soldier 3s like everyone else at otherNRs.

kabob you go to the woodland hills one all the way from calabasas???? if so thats crazy haha even if its to see that one chick...that statement is nearsounding like a stalking charge bro haha JK JK!!

Marioishot....so you are the one that i need to compete with when i try to come up on a good find at NR....no wonder its been dry as a dawg lately....this thread has ruined it for me and many others. haha

naw man, it is definitely not me that is "ruining" it for you, EVEN though i live 2 blocks from the place...i rarely get a chance to walk in there let alone cop anything significant...the last thing i picked up there was a pair of last years nike free everyday and that was like over 6 months ago...its dry every time i go there so it must be someone else. especially when i see people posting hot pickups from their respective NR and when i drop in to the one nearby....NOTHING, if anything i might see the shoe but in a size 14+....for example i never saw a pair of the Finals Soldier 3s like everyone else at other NRs.

kabob you go to the woodland hills one all the way from calabasas???? if so thats crazy haha even if its to see that one chick...that statement is near sounding like a stalking charge bro haha JK JK!!
Hahaha, maybe I am...No man...Calabasas runs from way down from where you're thinking up to Calabasas High which is on Mulholland...I'mlike 5-10 min away.

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

07 Nike Air Force One Premium Ice White for $59.99.
ice-sole-air-force-1-07-2.jpg

All shoes mentioned above were available in 7.5-13.

More info on these? Are they men's or women's? Thanks.

Marioishot....so you are the one that i need to compete with when i try to come up on a good find at NR....no wonder its been dry as a dawg lately....this thread has ruined it for me and many others. haha

naw man, it is definitely not me that is "ruining" it for you, EVEN though i live 2 blocks from the place...i rarely get a chance to walk in there let alone cop anything significant...the last thing i picked up there was a pair of last years nike free everyday and that was like over 6 months ago...its dry every time i go there so it must be someone else. especially when i see people posting hot pickups from their respective NR and when i drop in to the one nearby....NOTHING, if anything i might see the shoe but in a size 14+....for example i never saw a pair of the Finals Soldier 3s like everyone else at other NRs.

kabob you go to the woodland hills one all the way from calabasas???? if so thats crazy haha even if its to see that one chick...that statement is near sounding like a stalking charge bro haha JK JK!!
Hahaha, maybe I am...No man...Calabasas runs from way down from where you're thinking up to Calabasas High which is on Mulholland...I'm like 5-10 min away.

hahaha DUH!! i completely brain farted and realized you are neighboring haha my bad....i was thinking further up for some reason.

Marioish...you come into a THREAD to complain that info is being spread here...THAT'S WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR...

I'm in NYC...how you think I feel when there is a ROSS update or a NR update that I can't jump on?

We JUST gettin a NR opening in the city but it isn't till xmas time...

Don't hate PARTICIPATE!!!

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Marioish...you come into a THREAD to complain that info is being spread here...THAT'S WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR...

I'm in NYC...how you think I feel when there is a ROSS update or a NR update that I can't jump on?

We JUST gettin a NR opening in the city but it isn't till xmas time...

Don't hate PARTICIPATE!!!

i feel you 100%

Back
Top Bottom