OFFICIAL Septiembre 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS_____VOL. HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Dang, I slept on that PRod II deal! I've always wanted those too.
frown.gif

Same here... they were gone by the time I checked this afternoon.

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

FYI: SFV people....
You can PM for sneaker spots in the valley.
If you can't beat'em.....
laugh.gif

Ross Update.
Reseda Ross on Norhoff and Reseda
Has the following:

$28
Sz 12, 13, 15
I'm taking a trip to Ross tomorrow - hopefully they got them in TX too....

have any of the Ken Griffey's OG colorways or the nubuck 12's and either of the jordan 5's from the dmp box set drop at outlets yet ?

you guys know that the clay/tart air tech challenge II's don't look like that, right? the released version looks like the OG's:

images

nikefoamdomeside.jpg

Nike Foam Domes $39.99 @ Gabriel Brothers by Wright Patterson AFB Beavercreek Ohio.
They had 2 size 11s left.

Not my pic above. But I definitely copped the 11.5 they had. Nikestore.com still has the black one for $225. I did not even know they cost that much to beginwith.
Anyway it must be time for heat because EVERYWHERE is DEAD. All my spots the store around Cincinnati N Ky area got me hittin up the Shoe Dept.
roll.gif
Hope this helps someone.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

have any of the Ken Griffey's OG colorways or the nubuck 12's and either of the jordan 5's from the dmp box set drop at outlets yet ?

Yes all three have hit outlets, Griffeys only had like 12 pairs of the Volts and never hit the floor!!

Originally Posted by Funkman

I think some nubucks 12s droppped(kid sizes I think) I could be wrong

yes. a small batch of them landed at a nike outlet -- not sure which one tho.

Has there been sightings of bgrade: CDP 4, CDP 3, CDP 16 or any recent XX3? Seems like these updates have died for some time.

I went to a few Marshalls in the Buffalo, NY area... Cheektowaga location had a few pairs of air max 97 (http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=8620)
Also some Sharkleys at a few different locations.
The Niagara Marshalls had some zoom flight 96 for $40 but they were BGrade. (Or $50 at the nike niagara outlet for AGrade)
The Nike outlet also had some black and brown air max 90's for around $60 I think, but not a great deal.

Anybody been to any ross/marshalls/gabriel brothers in the erie, pittburgh, washington pa area lately?
Or Grove City or Washington Pa nike outlets?
Thanks...

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by Funkman

I think some nubucks 12s droppped(kid sizes I think) I could be wrong

yes. a small batch of them landed at a nike outlet -- not sure which one tho.

Has there been sightings of bgrade: CDP 4, CDP 3, CDP 16 or any recent XX3? Seems like these updates have died for some time.
Well I was one of the ones waiting on the CDP's, and tried calling NikeFind more than a few times to try and locate these. It seems like thesenever showed up, saved for some kids sizes in the CDP 4. I don't think we ever saw the CDP 8 either.

^^^Cool site, Gilt kinda has better deals...but just to put in perspective...every single Supra Jacksthreads has is cheaper on 6pm.com (Zappos salesite).....check it out.

The lynwnwood, wa nordstrom rack has several pairs of CDP IIs for $49.90. I saw sz 8, 8.5, 9.5, and 11.5. One pair od the black/stealth XX3s in a 11.5 too

Originally Posted by PopKing4Eva

The lynwnwood, wa nordstrom rack has several pairs of CDP IIs for $49.90. I saw sz 8, 8.5, 9.5, and 11.5. One pair od the black/stealth XX3s in a 11.5 too

I wish I had a nordstorm rack near me with good stuff like cdp 2s and xx3s
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

fdf2562ed0e49e7acc7ae0992c7cca70c9aadd8.pjpg
They'll be around longer. Did you have to say where they were though?
eyes.gif
Knowing the lurkers the size that I need will be gone long before I get backhome.

Back
Top Bottom