Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Carted on two different devices but couldn't check out on ADC. But I cooked on Kith even though I wasn't planning to bother. I guess their drop plan on Twitter really messed up the ATCs.

@njavier03  A lot of local raffles are rigged for limited sneakers that go for well over the box price. Commonwealth is well known for lying about having raffles after having backdoored their stock. That's why they've lost their license to carry really limited kicks a few times. It's not an issue with normal Jordan or foam releases, but Yeezys are almost always going to friends or the backdoor. In the few cases where they don't, you have 15,000 signing up for 30 pairs like the Adidas store at Tyson's Corner for the last PB 350 release.

i already knew commonwealth and major were crooked. im talking about the MD stores like DTLR and shoe city. i've won PB 350s at the mondawmin FTA and shoe city, tysons adidas, and indian head DTLR. it all depends on the manager and if they have integrity.

If anybody is interested pm me im selling the supreme air max hat snakeskin for retail and im also selling the adidas eqt oddity sz 11 for 160. Can meet up or ship doesnt matter.

Last edited:
Anyone know of any good consignment stores in the area I can sell some Jordan's or Kobe's? Thanks fambilia

There's literally like 7-8 now...

Theres two spots in wheaton mall, one spot in Montgomery, springfield mall has one, waldorf, Security, hell, even leesburg... 

Thick its capitalcity kicks, coolkicksVA, Foam CIty, something like that... 

The resell market locally is very watered down especially given all of the local FB groups... good luck

There's literally like 7-8 now...

Theres two spots in wheaton mall, one spot in Montgomery, springfield mall has one, waldorf, Security, hell, even leesburg... 

Thick its capitalcity kicks, coolkicksVA, Foam CIty, something like that... 

The resell market locally is very watered down especially given all of the local FB groups... good luck
what are some the local dc FB groups? thanks

damn even leesburg has a consignment shop now?! i've been out the loop since our local sneaker scene is pretty whack IMO.

man the one by springfield mall is trashhhhhhhhhh don't recommend. Kickkspott gotta be the best thing we have i wanna say

Heard PMills FA had em all... Doubt they're available this late in the day, but cant hurt to check...

Back
Top Bottom