Official Sixers vs Pistons Game 2 Post Vol. You Bandwagon Nugget "fans" arent welcome back

I cant see this game because its coming on NBATV Wednesday @ 7:30. After watching game 1 I am so glad we got a true PG like Andre Miller. And I also want totake this time to appologize to Thaddeus Young for blasting him on draft night last year

[h3][/h3]
Vol. You Bandwagon Nugget "fans" arent welcome back
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This will get locked but
smh.gif
at NBA tv

I knew the 6ers would have a chance at an upset
pimp.gif

This thread will get locked but....

Sucks that game 2 is on NBA TV. I have a feeling the Sixers will go up 2-0.

lock this up, my cavs game 2 post got deaded with the quickness. this ones gotta go

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

why would this get locked? I made sure i was the 1st person to post it this time and not some warriors fan

you have to wait until gameday to make it.

why would this get locked? I made sure i was the 1st person to post it this time and not some warriors fan

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

you have to wait until gameday to make it.

?
none of these game 1 posts were made the day of the game

what the hell kinda rule is that!?

so that means we need to clutter the forum even more by making a " pre Game 2 discussion thread "

that makes absolutely no sense. seriously

My hatred for Detroit, plus my admiration for how much effort the Sixers give on the court = Me being a bandwagon Sixer fan right now since my squad is outfishing somewhere...

im sorry i dont live in Detroit and im not also a Pistons fan, oh wait.... i do live in detroit and i am a Pistons fan but im a bigger warriors fan since iwas born in SF and been a fan since a little kid. sorry.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by grittyman20

lock this up, my cavs game 2 post got deaded with the quickness. this ones gotta go
Salty Cav fans
roll.gif
{
Cavs 1

Pistons 0

dont make me mention last year.

Don't make me mention that you live in Cleveland
laugh.gif

Cleveland >>>>>>>>>>>> That dump up north.

2 hours is too close for my comfort...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

what the hell kinda rule is that!?

so that means we need to clutter the forum even more by making a " pre Game 2 discussion thread "

that makes absolutely no sense. seriously

Game 1 threads are being kept open for discussion. They will be locked on the day of game 2.

And I also want to take this time to appologize to Thaddeus Young for blasting him on draft night last year
Thats big of you... well done.

People may think this will wake up and beat the Sixers in 5 now... but I dont see it. Sixers play a style of ball where they will be in every game, and Ithink it goes 6 or 7 for sure.

Pistons by 10 in Game 2

Back
Top Bottom