Official Sixers vs Pistons Game 2 Post Vol. You Bandwagon Nugget "fans" arent welcome back

wth...Mo is an idiot with these lineups, dalembert looks terrified....in out for the night, see yall friday

I like that they have the young guys in the game now. Give them some playoff experience and get them ready for a big win in game 3.

Throw this game away Sixers. You took away home court advantage and did what you needed to do. 1 of 2 is nothing to frown about. They don't have ittonight. It doesn't help that the pistons can't miss but what are you gonna do

Originally Posted by jordanfreek45

Throw this game away Sixers. You took away home court advantage and did what you needed to do. 1 of 2 is nothing to frown about. They don't have it tonight. It doesn't help that the pistons can't miss but what are you gonna do

Yeah..just need to look ahead to game 3 at home.

Philly WILL come twice as hard(pause) in game 3..you can bet on that.

Throw this game away Sixers. You took away home court advantage and did what you needed to do. 1 of 2 is nothing to frown about. They don't have it tonight. It doesn't help that the pistons can't miss but what are you gonna do

Yea, they werent gonna win both, but they played Next to no defense this game, which is a major disappointment.

Detroit had to be shooting like 70% thru 3 quarters

Amundson! My other dude! Love how that kid plays.

But ya'll are right, Detroit won't shoot this well the rest of the series, and Philly's D wont be this bad, this is very much still a series

Smackaroni and Cheese.....
smh.gif

Yeah I agree, this should be a reality check, you can't rely on the Pistons to play as poorly as they did in game 1. Sixers need to come out Friday with afirey intensity in front of a ruckus crowd. Btw, who else is going to game 3?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Jason Smith needs to get a hell of a lot tougher.

He seemed to get more timid as the year went on....was very disappointing at the end of the season. Early on he would try to dunk no matter where he hadthe ball.

Didnt get an chance to watch the game but after looking on NBA.com go Pistons

And I cant recall but whoever said get rid of Sheed
eek.gif
. Come on bro thereis no man in the league who can guard him. What Sheed needs is someone who will be on his %%+ like white on rice about his actions.

Originally Posted by suprafly36

Didnt get an chance to watch the game but after looking on NBA.com go Pistons

And I cant recall but whoever said get rid of Sheed
eek.gif
. Come on bro there is no man in the league who can guard him. What Sheed needs is someone who will be on his %%+ like white on rice about his actions.

Except himself. He is his own worst enemy at times, whether its his emotions, or his decision to "take over a game from deep" there are manytimes he plays himself out of games.

Don't get me wrong, he is the most talented player on the team, and far and away our best one on one scoring option, but like I said before, if we continueto take games off in the playoffs (tonights game is NOT a good example of this, everyone was
pimp.gif
) then I think it would be time to break down the team some, and Sheed, althoughprobably the best liked by his teammates and the most talented, brings a lackadaisical attitude to too many games for a team whoes only concern is not justmaking the playoffs, but getting hardware.

Originally Posted by zwchris

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Jason Smith needs to get a hell of a lot tougher.

He seemed to get more timid as the year went on....was very disappointing at the end of the season. Early on he would try to dunk no matter where he had the ball.

100% agree. I really liked him in the first half of the season, and this his progress seemed to complete go in reverse.

Iggy's definitely earning that monster contract...And no I'm not blaming him for tonight's game...I'm blaming him for his dismal performance...

Back
Top Bottom