Official Sixers vs Pistons Game 2 Post Vol. You Bandwagon Nugget "fans" arent welcome back

Sixers had a pretty awful first quarter but are still right on it.

If we start shooting above 35% we'll be right in it.

And figure out a way to shut down Sheed.

bad quarter...dre should attack the rim instead of shooting fadeaways...and sam should jump and maybe challenge a shot by rasheed if thats not too much trouble

Reggie Evans is the damn man. total Philly type of player. nothin fancy or no showboating...all heart and hustle.

Reggie Evans ballin outta control
sick.gif

I just can't get behind this dude ever since he did Kaman so damned dirty. Ball Burglar....

This is really getting away from us, and I'm not feeling the 2nd half comeback like last time.

How do you expect to be successful with your best player scoreless? Damn he needs to show up and lead this young team. Our best bet would be for the Pistons tocool down, 60% from the field can not continue. Hope they turn it around or they will lose by 15.

Originally Posted by jordanfreek45

How do you expect to be successful with your best player scoreless? Damn he needs to show up and lead this young team. Our best bet would be for the Pistons to cool down, 60% from the field can not continue. Hope they turn it around or they will lose by 15.
many would argue that Andre Miller was the Sixers best player for the second half of the season. Iguodala has the name...whereas Miller was prettyconsistant every night for the last couple months of the season.

Yeah I feel you, Miller is the experienced veteran floor general who took over the second half of the season. Iggy may not be their best player but he needs tobe productive for them to win the basketball game. Their defense is nonexistent, as well as their defensive rebounding.

i'm really enjoying mcdyess play well. 14 pts and 10 rebounds tonight so far. he's a good guy with a lot of heart.

pistons are just too much for philly.

Chauncey danced on poor Jason Smith.... and the world seems back to normal again. I expected more from Philly, but when they get back home, I'm surewe'll see that again.

Back
Top Bottom