:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

What's good yall! Any idea what to replace the crumbled insoles of Jordan 11s? Repairing some spacejams and the air bubble is dust.
Sometimes they can locate shoe specific air units that may not be listed just reach out via email.

Currently running a combination of Chamberlains leather milk healing balm and Leather Honey with amazing results.
Bought Kiwi because that's what they had at the store. Treated 3 pairs today. For now the problem seems to have been resolved immediately. Thanks for the tip.

Keeping my Shadows and Black Toes out of their boxes have kept them from glitter. My Shadows were beginning to show light signs of it, until I wiped them and kept them outside of the box. Just wiped my Royals that were covered the worst. They will never go back into the box.

I don't trust myself repairing my soles on my 2 low's. Is there a business online that does this type of thing, almost like they do customizations? I have slight sole separation on the left forefoot.

Does anyone know of any reputable restoration businesses who offer reasonable prices?
Not sure what reasonable would be for you but hit flippin_kickz on IG up.
For anyone interested keep in mind restoration work in general is a lengthy and costly process depending on model and how in depth the artist chooses to go. If looking for just a basic reglue you may want to locate a local cobbler or a cobbler who takes in jobs via mail in, i actually know of one locally i can reference.
Restoration work for me is an art and will likely cost premium.

Not sure what reasonable would be for you but hit flippin_kickz on IG up.
For anyone interested keep in mind restoration work in general is a lengthy and costly process depending on model and how in depth the artist chooses to go. If looking for just a basic reglue you may want to locate a local cobbler or a cobbler who takes in jobs via mail in, i actually know of one locally i can reference.
Restoration work for me is an art and will likely cost premium.

thanks. sitting on a pair of ‘12 WC4s that I wore to death. still debating if its worth restoring

thanks. sitting on a pair of ‘12 WC4s that I wore to death. still debating if its worth restoring
Absolutely,
restoration work is starting to become a thing which is good for the culture but its also something i see as reserved for grails within our collection.
Those classics or rare in number runs that we want to go for another 10+ yrs.
You would want them to go to a trusted artist where money on investment is not a concern and were not talking thousands here but a couple hundred is about right once again depending on a number of variables.

busted out my OG 18s over the weekend and they took a **** on me.

Can these be fixed or do I chalk up the L?

Took this pic from an ebay listing but mine have the same problem.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 190
busted out my OG 18s over the weekend and they took a **** on me.

Can these be fixed or do I chalk up the L?

Took this pic from an ebay listing but mine have the same problem.
Would say those are done for, any rubber/plastic trim pieces and or soles must be reconditioned prior to crumbling process as once its begun there is no reverse.
In another case that could be just an isolated chunk which a little cement would set it back in place however it is the midsole which takes on flex.

Would say those are done for, any rubber/plastic trim pieces and or soles must be reconditioned prior to crumbling process as once its begun there is no reverse.
In another case that could be just an isolated chunk which a little cement would set it back in place however it is the midsole which takes on flex.

My pair has that damage on both shoes and I don't have the pieces that broke off...

Back
Top Bottom