:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

When’s you water spray your suede shoes, do you spray everything or just the suede part?

Do you put tape on to avoid spraying the non suede parts?

Or is it not that big a deal to get some spray on laces and such?

Last edited:
When’s you water spray your suede shoes, do you spray everything or just the suede part?

Do you put tape on to avoid spraying the non suede parts?

Or is it not that big a deal to get some spray on laces and such?
I try to just get it on the suede but it's fine if it gets elsewhere.

I did something, actually surprised myself. Top pictures are after 48 hours under the Grow Light with Salon Care 40

PSX_20211019_045218.jpg
PSX_20211019_045301.jpg
PSX_20211019_045322.jpg
PSX_20211019_045348.jpg
PSX_20211019_045444.jpg

hey what's up fellow Americans. this is my first post, I'm from Germany so forgive me if my English isn't the best.

Q: I have a pair of 2000s 11s Space Jams which definitely need some new outsoles. now I'm looking for a donor and found some 11s retro IE for low. my question now is, does the outsole fit the 2000s? not talking about the color...

hey what's up fellow Americans. this is my first post, I'm from Germany so forgive me if my English isn't the best.

Q: I have a pair of 2000s 11s Space Jams which definitely need some new outsoles. now I'm looking for a donor and found some 11s retro IE for low. my question now is, does the outsole fit the 2000s? not talking about the color...
they should fit, may take minimal finessing but should not be a problem.

Duetchland! Guten Tag and all that good jazz.
Agree with above.
May need a little snipping or grinding with a dremel in some places but all in all should work fine.

Someone in my neighborhood was walking his dog which came up to my gate my dogs are out so they’re all cool and crazy one of my dogs got dirt on the right toe box

used tide to go pen, mr clean eraser, and toothbrush but it didn’t completely clean it

what’s next?

Someone in my neighborhood was walking his dog which came up to my gate my dogs are out so they’re all cool and crazy one of my dogs got dirt on the right toe box

used tide to go pen, mr clean eraser, and toothbrush but it didn’t completely clean it

what’s next?
What shoe and do you mind posting some shots?

Not old, infrared release from last year

worn less than 10 times

overnight soak with what?
Honestly whatever you wash with would likely do the trick. Personally use 1 Tbsp Oxyclean free and clear to the vat onhand, in this case id probably throw in a Tbsp of Detergent booster or dry Oxyclean as well.

Was going to try to re-ice some old AJ XI soles, but they are brittle and sound like they are cracking like glass when I give them any resistance/bend. Any way to restore that/add flexibility to the rubber to revive them? I'm assuming the soles are done and need a proper donor.

Was going to try to re-ice some old AJ XI soles, but they are brittle and sound like they are cracking like glass when I give them any resistance/bend. Any way to restore that/add flexibility to the rubber to revive them? I'm assuming the soles are done and need a proper donor.
Donor. You do a slip test on old soles, Given if it slips (no grip on a hard smooth surface it means it's not good) , you can wear them to warm them up a bit and refreshen the rubber.

Bit once it cracks it means it's gone too far to return. Its dried out completely and gone brittle.. at that point its just not worth it.. You need donors bro.

You can prevent this by maintenance wearing.

Prevent

Suede on my Union Guava’s dirty on the front toe. How do I clean without making it worse? Its not bad bow but I feel if I try to clean them its just gonna make it worse. Regular dirt, nothing crazy.

Back
Top Bottom