:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

I'm thinking about buying these 2004 Jordan 2. Can anybody help me out with some tips on how I mite restore them

I bought some 09' spacejams
I was wondering if there is a solution for mild-severe ankle creasing
Been looking all over thanks !

thinking about trying to repaint my lifestyle anthracite 8 midsoles. can anyone tell me what I should do to strip the paint before painting? and also does anyone know how to go about getting the sort of shiny little specs/bits in the paint? thanks in advance

I bought some 09' spacejams
I was wondering if there is a solution for mild-severe ankle creasing
Been looking all over thanks !
What I do is spray them with wrinkle releaser then take a wet cloth or brown paper bag stuff the shoes with socks so its firm and then iron the wrinkles with the wet cloth or brown paper bag over it.

thinking about trying to repaint my lifestyle anthracite 8 midsoles. can anyone tell me what I should do to strip the paint before painting? and also does anyone know how to go about getting the sort of shiny little specs/bits in the paint? thanks in advance
i believe you want some acetone to strip it down

I know this is in the Jordan Brand section but I couldn't find a maintenance thread in the Nike. I just got these Pre Heats and I really need to find a way to clean this leather. It looks like it's dry or something. I do own Jason Markk but I don't want to make the color change darker with the liquid. Please help, thanks!

Last night a chick spilled a drink on my shoe (was at a houseparty) then she tried to wipe if off with a wet piece of toilet paper. I wasn't really paying mind to what was going on at the time because after a few drinks who does, right?

Now this is the outcome. Just some dried up toilet paper on my shoes I guess. But before I attempt to do anything wanted to ask you more knowledgeable guys here for some guidance 
smile.gif

Does anyone know of a good video or just know how to "re-do" elephant print on AJ 3's.  I used painter's marker as recommended by a few, but I honestly don't like the outcome and feel like it is way too shiny/glossy and should be more dull looking, if that makes any sense.  I'm thinking of trying just a permanent marker like a sharpie or something, which might produce a lil more dull black instead of so glossy, but I'm really not sure.  

However first, I want to know if there is a way to sort of paint the cement print to grey again or anything to use to remove the current cement print.  I.E. I just kind of want to start from a nice clean service.  

Sorry if that doesn't make much sense, but hopefully somebody catches my drift.  Thanks everyone who posts on here.  Very useful information.  

Where can I find the 40 volume cream?? I can't find it on eBay and if it is on eBay could somebody link it

Was wondering if anybody's shoes were like this (blue part is like stained or darkened). Is there an easy fix or anything I can do? Also is it necessary to wear wearable shoe trees in order to prevent creasing on the Barkley 76ers. Where and how long does it take form them to crease without wearable shoe trees? Thanks fam for all the help

Bought a pair of bred 11s and of course they are scuffed and seller didnt send pics of it. :smh:

Any ideas of how to get it off? tried soap and water no luck.

I know this is in the Jordan Brand section but I couldn't find a maintenance thread in the Nike. I just got these Pre Heats and I really need to find a way to clean this leather. It looks like it's dry or something. I do own Jason Markk but I don't want to make the color change darker with the liquid. Please help, thanks!

There's a thread where someone explains how to make the filament green, just search for color matching

Bought a pair of bred 11s and of course they are scuffed and seller didnt send pics of it.
mean.gif

Any ideas of how to get it off? tried soap and water no luck.
You might have to live with that. Another guy on here and myself have been trying to find a fix for this for our Space Jams for roughly over a year now. Some said that it maybe the contents of the box that bled into the rubber sole.

Back
Top Bottom