:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

the cure for that is to not buy new releases lol but seriously they have replacement ones but to fix it i dont know

DAYBYDAY, do not store your kicks in the cold! Room tempature is the best! 56-65 depending the season and your climate.

I was thinking of dabbling a little whiteout with it with a toothpick. Or would that be a bad idea?

Seems like nobody really mention the jumpman tab cracking issue with the 12, i search but not a lot of discussion about it.. My question is, if this happend often or anyway to prevent this.. And what release have this problem. Here is my og cherry... Im asking because im buying the melo 12's and i don't want to have the same problem or at least prevent it.. I don't ball in em..

i have been using barge cement and although it dries much quicker than e6000, it doesnt seem like it is quite strong enough. i have sole separation on quite a few older pairs and it isnt doing the job long run. im gonna go back to trying e6000 cuz i need something strong to fix one of my old pairs of 12s

I got a pair of 11's that are too small fallaz. Is there any safe way I can go about with stretching them?

I got a pair of 11's that are too small fallaz. Is there any safe way I can go about with stretching them?
I had some Space Jams that were a 1/2 sz too small in 6th grade (2001) I popped the insole out and underneath there was a cover that exposed the Zoom Air when I removed it, I had way more space 
laugh.gif

I'm not sure if the newer 11's are similiar, but I don't think you'd wanna stretch the patent leather out

The damage you'd do to your feet (bunions,corns, ingrown nails, and spine alightment problems) isnt worth the cool points for rocking them, I'd sell em and size up right

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but anyone know where I can get some jordan 5 replacement lace locks? Or something similar? The cheaper the better :smile:

Seems like nobody really mention the jumpman tab cracking issue with the 12, i search but not a lot of discussion about it.. My question is, if this happend often or anyway to prevent this.. And what release have this problem. Here is my og cherry... Im asking because im buying the melo 12's and i don't want to have the same problem or at least prevent it.. I don't ball in em..

I have og bred 12s same problem tabs became brittle and are all cracked to pieces. only thing i can think of is using leather conditioner that you would use on the rest of the shoe for the tabs. i dont think they have the same product for plastic that im aware of.

Just finished the midsole repaint on my Charcoal 9s. Never seen anyone try 9s before so I'll show some pics. I think I did well for my first time doing this.

Before:

After paint removal.

TAPE!

First coat:

End result

Im happy with the results! I used Angelus Black Paint and Krylon Matte Finish spray. Now... how to get the black suede dark again?

Last edited:

Just finished the midsole repaint on my Charcoal 9s. Never seen anyone try 9s before so I'll show some pics. I think I did well for my first time doing this.

Before:

After paint removal.

TAPE!

First coat:

End result

Im happy with the results! I used Angelus Black Paint and Krylon Matte Finish spray. Now... how to get the black suede dark again?
good job man.

Is cleaning Engineered Mesh with the good old toothbrush and dishwashing soap combo safe? I tried searching "EM", "Engineered mesh", and "Kobe 8" but didn't see those kind of results.

Are baby wipes effective and safe to use on sneaker material? I figure if it's good enough for a baby, it's good enough for shoes. Just wanted to make sure no chemicals or anything on a baby wipe would damage material. Looking to use baby wipes for regular wipe downs on my shoes instead of the soap and water towel route. 

Hey ppl, can someone please guide me on how to remove this scuff?? It's killing me!! Also have one similar on my green glows and fire reds.... Thnx in advanced!!

Is cleaning Engineered Mesh with the good old toothbrush and dishwashing soap combo safe? I tried searching "EM", "Engineered mesh", and "Kobe 8" but didn't see those kind of results.
yo u should you spray and wash on white mesh after you finished with the soap

Back
Top Bottom