:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Just be smart and careful about it. If you not sure what your doing, test it on a beater pair first.
Will do thanks again.gonna tape around the area first.Then use a tooth pick to apply the glue.put my hand in the shoe to keep it in place depending on how long the adhesive takes to dry.also is the correct glue just wanna be sure

Attachments

• 104550E7-43AB-4E11-B4AC-C3D199550295.png
    104550E7-43AB-4E11-B4AC-C3D199550295.png
    910.5 KB · Views: 512
Last edited:
Will do thanks again.gonna tape around the area first.Then use a tooth pick to apply the glue.put my hand in the shoe to keep it in place depending on how long the adhesive takes to dry.also is the correct glue just wanna be sure
Yeah thats right. I usually get the one in that comes in a tub/can and in a green label

Hi NTers,

Any recommendations on thoroughly cleaning AM98 Gundams? Has anyone ever put them in the washing machine?

Peace
F Sharp005

Call me crazy I think the gum sole gives em a uniqueness. And it goes with the space Jam colorway, black and blue..
Definitely not crazy, theres actually a good sum of people who prefer the vintage look be it naturally yellowed soles or uppers.
Think its the combination of a clean well taken care of pair with slight vintage appearance that only comes with age, true sneakerhead ish.

Definitely not crazy, theres actually a good sum of people who prefer the vintage look be it naturally yellowed soles or uppers.
Think its the combination of a clean well taken care of pair with slight vintage appearance that only comes with age, true sneakerhead ish.
It's the middle stage that is hard to stomach. The piss yellow phase. Once the soles fully reach that type of Gum sole color, that's an unlocked hidden achievement, in my book.

I'd show them off like that.

Looks like the basic sweat finger staining to me, id run with that general cleaning you were talking about giving a go to see how it goes.
Most importantly dont be afraid to soak or saturate the tongue a bit prior to then hit with the cleaner followed by a solid rinse and wiping with towel.
Bonus points if you letem dry under direct sun.

The orange Swoosh on the bottom shoe is a little bit faded compared to the top. Is this because of oxidation? Would I have to repaint or is there an alternative method? IMG_4253.jpg

Could everyone please help advise me on how to remove this scratch on AJ1 Union Stormblue? Thank you so much in advance!
tempImageS3RVDX.png

StrippedTaxi.png
Nt1.png
Nt2.png
Nt3.png
Nt4.png
Nt5.png

Taxi 97OG full restoration.
- Full overnight hand wash soak
- Leather conditioned and refinished
- Lace loops polished
- Midsole/Rubber renewal 4 day soak
- Rear midsole whitening
- Fresh ZOOM bags
- Liner lint removal and re-dye
- Laces whitened
- Carbon plate polished
- Reglue
NtC.png

ANOTHER CHALLENGER APPROACHES!!
- 97OG Black-n-Red
- 97OG Finals
- 96OG Black-n-Red
{ not pictured } - 97OG Cherry

Last edited:
What up y’all! After being on this thread for years, this is my first time coming in here to post.

with that being said, have y’all have any solutions of patent leather care? Is there any way to prevent it from cracking after wear or some sort of product out there that helps with this? Or should I just stay away from older patent leather shoes as a whole? TIA!

Whats the best way to get Whisky stains off? By putting water on the tongue, won't it leave dark water marks? I know this tongue is a very different type of canvas mesh material. Your thoughts please.

2.jpg

Whats the best way to get Whisky stains off? By putting water on the tongue, won't it leave dark water marks? I know this tongue is a very different type of canvas mesh material. Your thoughts please.

2.jpg

If anyone could help out.. Thinking of purchasing these, just need to know if it would be cleanable? Pricing would be impacted.

Back
Top Bottom