Official Sneaker Reselling Thread- NO BUYING/SELLING

So i sold a couple zx 4000 on ebay and have 2 buyers both ask for overnight/ express shipping....they both said theyd gladly pay any additional costs, which im sure you guys know is significant compared to standard/priority shipping.

Is there any reason i should be worried? Like a scam i dont know about...just seemed strange to me that both buyers asking for overnight shipping...something im rarely ever asked to do..
Both buyers have great feedback, way better than my usual ebay buyers lol...so maybe its just a coincidence?
it's a scam bro. My bad I didn't see sooner. It's one of the oldest scams in ebay lmao. don't do it. check their feedback, also sometimes they want you to overnight to another address which you should never do. Only ship to paypal address.

EE8F700E-3F90-445E-89AA-8AF2A5024B8F.jpeg

Air jordan 1 Turbo Green, forgot to post here.

GS sizes are delayed shipment for most retailers, that’s why prices are so high. Do not buy Gs sizes right now to sit on. They will drop significantly once retailers receive

That 10 - 14 resale ain't it. Could have grabbed a couple in those sizes but I got no clientele to make it worth my while.

I got a couple pairs of sz 10 turbos that I can't get 200 for :lol: I want to be like you guys when I grow up. Blue Chills sold good and quick I guess because of the split rd.

it's a scam bro. My bad I didn't see sooner. It's one of the oldest scams in ebay lmao. don't do it. check their feedback, also sometimes they want you to overnight to another address which you should never do. Only ship to paypal address.

Didnt see rhis reply til now...ended up doing the ocernight for both...both buyers had great fb, and didnt want me to ship to a diff address.
So far so good,

How'd everyone do today? Managed to get 6 pairs of the Clays.
Anyone try for Phantoms?
Any releases coming up that you have your eyes on?

I got a nice amount of clays and bought and sold a few small size phantoms to where it was worth it. Good day and my eyes are on crimson tint 1s, sacai x Nike, WMNS panda 1s, and Travis 1s

UTILITY.jpg

Go to your stores and clear out this style code: AJ7747-100, it is an air force 1.

Retail is $100

Go for sizes 8-12

you can clear 50+ profit on each shoe, I've already sold about 10 pairs and counting.
these have gone up to $300+ in smaller sizes.. sold out on most sites but any size can flip.

Back
Top Bottom