Official Sneaker Reselling Thread- NO BUYING/SELLING

How long do you hold shoes for? It’s gonna be 2 years in April for Royal 1s. At that point if there hasn’t been an incline in prices, is it even worth still holding?

I don’t hold shoes for that long but if someone has been holding out on royals until now, they might as well keep waiting. It took black toes 2 years to price jump.

Based off other 1's I hold for at least 2 years.
oh yeah i wouldnt have a problem with holding for long term.. but i need to see some type of upwards incline in price.. '17 royals legit been the same price for the past year. Court purples, bred toes are the types of shoes I'll hold long term, stuff that you can see are continuously increasing

Bred toes and court purple: $700 shoe when it’s all said and done

Homeage 1 and pine green: $500 shoe when it’s all said and done

For bigger sizes they will climb up eventually. Mid 400s is what they’ll cap at. Don’t just invest in small sizes.

As for royals, eventually they will hit the 440-500 range for smalls. Count on that!

I do that sometimes it depends on the release. When I see potential and I know they are not at its peak and I can afford to hold them, I’ll hold them why not. It’s an investment, way better than just having money sitting in the bank.

I also like to flip GR bricks that I get on discount and stuff so I don’t just buy new release shoes.

Only time I'll hold is if I've already flipped my initial investment and have pairs left. 600 bux holding 3 pairs of shoes can be flipped multiple times over the course of 2 years.

Only time I'll hold is if I've already flipped my initial investment and have pairs left. 600 bux holding 3 pairs of shoes can be flipped multiple times over the course of 2 years.
Yup I do this too. Flip to make the money back and keep the essentially “free” pairs

Local (offer-up, craigslist, local resell shop), eBay, stockx, instagram, haven’t gotten into goat yet.

Yea I don’t sell on eBay. I recommend locally and instagram. Build a platform and reputation and ppl will eventually wire you money for kicks

I’ve sold the same pair of shoes for a higher price on eBay than it was listed for on stockx.. I’ve sold many shoes on eBay and I had probably a few times where something went wrong

1 time where the package got lost, had to refund, and never found the package so I took the loss

1 time where a dude wore the shoes and wanted to return so he claimed them to be fake.. still got the shoes back tho

And of course buyers who don’t pay so you have to relist

It’s luck tho but over the years eBay has been fine to me.

Man I been holding these he got games since released and the price seems like it will no be going up ever. Looking at the ones that last released. Should I just go ahead and rock these joints or wait it out?

Back
Top Bottom