Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I think Man U shouldve kept their current kits for a few seasons
eyes.gif
but that one will look a little better with the Gold EPL patches next season....Im on the fence for copping as of now

But Im only awaiting Inter's 2011-12 kits... but Nike as a wholes 2010-11 kits>>>>>.these 2011-12 joints I wanted basically every kit from this season
laugh.gif

I think Man U shouldve kept their current kits for a few seasons
eyes.gif
but that one will look a little better with the Gold EPL patches next season....Im on the fence for copping as of now

But Im only awaiting Inter's 2011-12 kits... but Nike as a wholes 2010-11 kits>>>>>.these 2011-12 joints I wanted basically every kit from this season
laugh.gif

Wow, I hate la Liga but that Red Madrid is copped. One for Zidane, one for Becks.

Hoping the Black 3rd Man U is legit cuz that kit goes hard as well.

Wow, I hate la Liga but that Red Madrid is copped. One for Zidane, one for Becks.

Hoping the Black 3rd Man U is legit cuz that kit goes hard as well.

1st contribution here.  This was a gift from a relative in Brasil.  Ceara Brasilian club team.  Am impressed with the quality of this Jersey.  Not Nike or Adidas but very well made and detailed.
17c265747ece1da1f9abe6a4fb013aaf39803e1d.jpg

1st contribution here.  This was a gift from a relative in Brasil.  Ceara Brasilian club team.  Am impressed with the quality of this Jersey.  Not Nike or Adidas but very well made and detailed.
17c265747ece1da1f9abe6a4fb013aaf39803e1d.jpg

Originally Posted by needsomejays

i think i may have seen those, but anywho red is my favorite color  
happy.gif
looks like i'll be getting the away and the 3rd kits 
happy.gif
pimp.gif
this... hoping when i go to madrid i can pick up both in ls

Originally Posted by needsomejays

i think i may have seen those, but anywho red is my favorite color  
happy.gif
looks like i'll be getting the away and the 3rd kits 
happy.gif
pimp.gif
this... hoping when i go to madrid i can pick up both in ls

Its really stupid how you can't customize the final kits
30t6p3b.gif

Anyway i'll probably get the new united one, giggs at the back with champions league name kit.
pimp.gif

Its really stupid how you can't customize the final kits
30t6p3b.gif

Anyway i'll probably get the new united one, giggs at the back with champions league name kit.
pimp.gif

^ the manchester united official store had customized versions for sale. most sold out within the past week but they did restock. chich version should be on its way today. yes, they do ship to the US now.

Back
Top Bottom