Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Haven't posted in the while, but here are a few of my latest pick-ups.
Man U - Third 2011 CL Long Sleeve

Man U - Home 2009 Long Sleeve

Real Madrid - CL Third.  For those of you who haven't gotten this one yet - you should!  Real Madrid + red = Problem 
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

did you do the patchwork yourself or was everything on when you ordered it?
for some reason,adidas decided to release them in Singapore with only the Starball and Badge of Honour patches...
sick.gif

i'm pissed cos i can't apply the RESPECT without removing the #9 on that left sleeve...
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

did you do the patchwork yourself or was everything on when you ordered it?
for some reason,adidas decided to release them in Singapore with only the Starball and Badge of Honour patches...
sick.gif

i'm pissed cos i can't apply the RESPECT without removing the #9 on that left sleeve...
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Mine also came with the ****** adidas patch, but I was able to go to one of my local shops and get it done properly.  it came out surprisingly well.  I actually got it done in Singapore.  Where do you stay at?

Mine also came with the ****** adidas patch, but I was able to go to one of my local shops and get it done properly.  it came out surprisingly well.  I actually got it done in Singapore.  Where do you stay at?

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Keepie- I had issues by applying the respect badge on my Barca sleeve. Stupid thing wouldn't stick.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Keepie- I had issues by applying the respect badge on my Barca sleeve. Stupid thing wouldn't stick.

^ i just tried to apply the tv3 patch, and it's not even sticking, how long do i need to iron it? it's for a 2010/2011 home barca jersey.

^ i just tried to apply the tv3 patch, and it's not even sticking, how long do i need to iron it? it's for a 2010/2011 home barca jersey.

^The Respect patch is only for worn match shirts, in stores you're only getting the ball and the 9 cups in Real Madrids red jersey.

New pickups:

favko5.jpg

16jdk2.jpg

hu56ba.jpg

2lw5h1h.jpg

^The Respect patch is only for worn match shirts, in stores you're only getting the ball and the 9 cups in Real Madrids red jersey.

New pickups:

favko5.jpg

16jdk2.jpg

hu56ba.jpg

2lw5h1h.jpg

^^^Both the England and France home jerseys have grown on me so much.  I hope they both get really cheap like the last ones did, then I'd def pick em up. 
nerd.gif

^^^Both the England and France home jerseys have grown on me so much.  I hope they both get really cheap like the last ones did, then I'd def pick em up. 
nerd.gif

^I have a Sharper Image steamer, and I've flipped a jersey inside out and steamed away the creases in the numbers. I just kept a constant motion and it worked out just fine. WSS sent one to me a few months back that was packed in a way that the numbers on the back were all wrinkled and that's what I did. Ironing's out of the question, so I think this might be one of only a few ways to do it. I'm sure there are some tricks out there.

^I have a Sharper Image steamer, and I've flipped a jersey inside out and steamed away the creases in the numbers. I just kept a constant motion and it worked out just fine. WSS sent one to me a few months back that was packed in a way that the numbers on the back were all wrinkled and that's what I did. Ironing's out of the question, so I think this might be one of only a few ways to do it. I'm sure there are some tricks out there.

This France desing is just classic and all class but the England one really
eek.gif
me, it's a cotton-like fabric, the shoulder with all the little stars, it's just sublime.

Really diggin Inter away, has the same mold as France Home, the only think that kill the jersey for me it's the Pirelli sponsor, it's too damn big!

Now waiting for a Real Madrid Home to get here...

For the wrinkles you could try a steam iron and put a thick towel over the reverse and hit the steam button, very light ironing and then do the steady motion without heat....

This France desing is just classic and all class but the England one really
eek.gif
me, it's a cotton-like fabric, the shoulder with all the little stars, it's just sublime.

Really diggin Inter away, has the same mold as France Home, the only think that kill the jersey for me it's the Pirelli sponsor, it's too damn big!

Now waiting for a Real Madrid Home to get here...

For the wrinkles you could try a steam iron and put a thick towel over the reverse and hit the steam button, very light ironing and then do the steady motion without heat....

ronaldo nazario - i remember you saying you bought patches from ebay seller venster, are they legit? because all of his patches are so much cheaper than anyone else.

ronaldo nazario - i remember you saying you bought patches from ebay seller venster, are they legit? because all of his patches are so much cheaper than anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom