Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by T21D

Kooopa search ebay seller soccerauthentics
hey, yeah soccerauthentics is great, i've bought multiple things from him, but he doesn't have some patches i found with venster.

btw, just finished my longsleeve 10/11 messi and 10/11 sagna. starting work on a 09/10 rooney and 10/11 chicharito soon. will post pics when i get a chance.

Kooopa search ebay seller soccerauthentics
hey, yeah soccerauthentics is great, i've bought multiple things from him, but he doesn't have some patches i found with venster.

btw, just finished my longsleeve 10/11 messi and 10/11 sagna. starting work on a 09/10 rooney and 10/11 chicharito soon. will post pics when i get a chance.

^^^^nice

Currently working on a 09-10 Maldini "solo per te" home set and 09-10 Ibrahimovic  Inter away.

^^^^nice

Currently working on a 09-10 Maldini "solo per te" home set and 09-10 Ibrahimovic  Inter away.

I been saying it for years.. umbro makes the best kits.. pure quality

Going to madrid in march so ima hold off on my REAL kits so i can get all LS. Hoping they sell the CL one in LS as well

JADA- whats good with that Milan home already?
mad.gif

I been saying it for years.. umbro makes the best kits.. pure quality

Going to madrid in march so ima hold off on my REAL kits so i can get all LS. Hoping they sell the CL one in LS as well

JADA- whats good with that Milan home already?
mad.gif

came in today. england away and some man u home socks
as well as a chicha jersey i got over the summer

came in today. england away and some man u home socks
as well as a chicha jersey i got over the summer

my 3yr old kit collection is starting to grow. The hell if I was gonna pay $75 for this Barca jersey, so I stayed patient and my local shop dropped it to $29
pimp.gif
 I was fortunate enough to customize it myself and after going there a million times over and befriending the employees, I learned to set up the letters and actually use their heat press.
399170391.jpg
399170390.jpg

my 3yr old kit collection is starting to grow. The hell if I was gonna pay $75 for this Barca jersey, so I stayed patient and my local shop dropped it to $29
pimp.gif
 I was fortunate enough to customize it myself and after going there a million times over and befriending the employees, I learned to set up the letters and actually use their heat press.
399170391.jpg
399170390.jpg

NDC actually came through with some info on both black brasil jerseys. the all blacked out NSW version was a super limited release from spring 2011, dropped in brasil too in limited numbers. the black yellow is a non US release. i'm suprised they could even tell me that. last year was trying to go through them to get a ronaldo corinthians jersey, and it was useless. i was like, you have a soccer area and a statue of him at beaverton, and you can't even help me get his NIKE jersey? anyhow, off to ebay...

NDC actually came through with some info on both black brasil jerseys. the all blacked out NSW version was a super limited release from spring 2011, dropped in brasil too in limited numbers. the black yellow is a non US release. i'm suprised they could even tell me that. last year was trying to go through them to get a ronaldo corinthians jersey, and it was useless. i was like, you have a soccer area and a statue of him at beaverton, and you can't even help me get his NIKE jersey? anyhow, off to ebay...

Drew-  the strings that use/fit on those vapors are the current Kobes' are those code "red" to fight AIDS laces.

Jersey pickup w/ a player I finally wanted and in my size, the jacket I had and put on ice for $35. ordered some patches to custom. BTW anyone here know where I can get a name/number 11/12 Olympique Marseille Third Jersey

398725141.jpg
398725142.jpg

whoa. I need info on that jacket on the right asap
nerd.gif

Drew-  the strings that use/fit on those vapors are the current Kobes' are those code "red" to fight AIDS laces.

Jersey pickup w/ a player I finally wanted and in my size, the jacket I had and put on ice for $35. ordered some patches to custom. BTW anyone here know where I can get a name/number 11/12 Olympique Marseille Third Jersey

398725141.jpg
398725142.jpg

whoa. I need info on that jacket on the right asap
nerd.gif

This is just a little something I cooked up.  I was able to find a generic Nike Goalie jersey and I slapped on a sponsors logo, EPL patches, and got my name put on the back with official EPL font.  I personally thing it came out pretty good.  What do you guys think?

This is just a little something I cooked up.  I was able to find a generic Nike Goalie jersey and I slapped on a sponsors logo, EPL patches, and got my name put on the back with official EPL font.  I personally thing it came out pretty good.  What do you guys think?

Where are ya'll getting these jerseys? I looked on Nike.com and they look nothing like what I'm seeing on here.
thanks in advance.

Where are ya'll getting these jerseys? I looked on Nike.com and they look nothing like what I'm seeing on here.
thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

thanks in advance.

You can't just rely on NDC.  They have a horrible selection.  I don't know about the rest of the guys on here, but I travel overseas a lot and so I am able to get some pretty good finds.  I also happen to have a pretty good soccer shop near my residence in the states that has a decent selecting. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom