Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

where did you get the final roma 2009 match detail. I have the same jersey and have been looking for it too  
ebay
smile.gif

but i bought the patch about a couple of months ago...hopefully it's still out there...

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

you posted any your collection anywhere? i would love to see it. 
pimp.gif
most of my stuff are on page 4 of this thread...

where did you get the final roma 2009 match detail. I have the same jersey and have been looking for it too  
ebay
smile.gif

but i bought the patch about a couple of months ago...hopefully it's still out there...

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

you posted any your collection anywhere? i would love to see it. 
pimp.gif
most of my stuff are on page 4 of this thread...

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

ANYWAY, here's the (supposed) new Italia home kit that just leaked:
http://www.footballshirtculture.com/11/12-kits/italy-12-13-puma-home-shirt-leaked.html

Italy_1213_Puma_Home_Shirt_leaked_2.jpg

I kind of like it, the watermark on the front and the collar combined sort of give it a bit of a 90's look- but a bit of a more... subtle 90's look, if you catch my drift.  It's not garish, but it's certainly got some Italian style to it.

not bad at all...and yup it does look a little similar with the Nike kits they used between '93-'97...

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

ANYWAY, here's the (supposed) new Italia home kit that just leaked:
http://www.footballshirtculture.com/11/12-kits/italy-12-13-puma-home-shirt-leaked.html

Italy_1213_Puma_Home_Shirt_leaked_2.jpg

I kind of like it, the watermark on the front and the collar combined sort of give it a bit of a 90's look- but a bit of a more... subtle 90's look, if you catch my drift.  It's not garish, but it's certainly got some Italian style to it.

not bad at all...and yup it does look a little similar with the Nike kits they used between '93-'97...

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

ebay
smile.gif

Yeah I can't find it anymore, anyone know where to find either the 2009 or the 2011 champions league final barca edition 

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

ebay
smile.gif

Yeah I can't find it anymore, anyone know where to find either the 2009 or the 2011 champions league final barca edition 

^^^^^@least you got it instead of filing nonsense paperwork for a lost item.
Well, decided to reinforce some patches and names on some of my jerseys, this one was my Juve Serie A patch. Thanks Keepie Uppie.

399290365.jpg
399290370.jpg

399290369.jpg
399290375.jpg

Placed the heat resistant cloth and placed the iron in the wool setting, pressed hard for 30 seconds and viola. Reinforced!

^^^^^@least you got it instead of filing nonsense paperwork for a lost item.
Well, decided to reinforce some patches and names on some of my jerseys, this one was my Juve Serie A patch. Thanks Keepie Uppie.

399290365.jpg
399290370.jpg

399290369.jpg
399290375.jpg

Placed the heat resistant cloth and placed the iron in the wool setting, pressed hard for 30 seconds and viola. Reinforced!

New pickup for a friend:

madridfrente.jpg

I love the shield:

madridescudo.jpg

Real Madrid of this year is
pimp.gif
but I have to hate it some way xD I'm from Valencia and I'm still sour about Mijatovic...

That Italia is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That shirt and Germany away (green one) are the ones I'm looking to get for the Eurocup...

New pickup for a friend:

madridfrente.jpg

I love the shield:

madridescudo.jpg

Real Madrid of this year is
pimp.gif
but I have to hate it some way xD I'm from Valencia and I'm still sour about Mijatovic...

That Italia is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That shirt and Germany away (green one) are the ones I'm looking to get for the Eurocup...

New Spain for Eurocup:

Love that vertical watermark...

Don't really like that Great Britain for Olympics...

New Spain for Eurocup:

Love that vertical watermark...

Don't really like that Great Britain for Olympics...

Something that jumped out at me about the Team GB kit is the lack of the 3 stripes. Really surprising. Love the new spain, will need to pick it up eventually. I hope they go back to navy blue for the away.

Note about Team GB: This shirt is only a "COMMEMORATIVE LIMITED-EDITION" shirt and WON'T even be worn by the team in the 2012 London Olympics. Sort of a wack money-grab but it's still pretty cool.

Something that jumped out at me about the Team GB kit is the lack of the 3 stripes. Really surprising. Love the new spain, will need to pick it up eventually. I hope they go back to navy blue for the away.

Note about Team GB: This shirt is only a "COMMEMORATIVE LIMITED-EDITION" shirt and WON'T even be worn by the team in the 2012 London Olympics. Sort of a wack money-grab but it's still pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom