Official Soccer Jersey Thread

2cgd6vp.jpg

This came in the mail Thurs. straight from the Arsenal store.

So we are getting a Black Kit for the Copa? YES! hopefully they end up on NDC so I can get it and put Pele on the back.

Anyone know why the Red Us kit doesn't have the "indivisible" like it did when they previewed it? I thought that was one of the coolest parts and none have it.

So we are getting a Black Kit for the Copa? YES! hopefully they end up on NDC so I can get it and put Pele on the back.

Anyone know why the Red Us kit doesn't have the "indivisible" like it did when they previewed it? I thought that was one of the coolest parts and none have it.

Originally Posted by beans718

How did you get the lfp patch off? Been wanting to do that to my barca n real kits
i was afraid to remove it myself,so i sent it to a tailor at an alteration shop...

LFP patches on recent kits are double stitched,so there's definitely gonna be some obvious holes and stitch marks unless you cover it up...
bad news though for those wanting to custom a CL version...the Starball patch unfortunately is not big enough to conceal the mess...
frown.gif

How did you get the lfp patch off? Been wanting to do that to my barca n real kits
i was afraid to remove it myself,so i sent it to a tailor at an alteration shop...

LFP patches on recent kits are double stitched,so there's definitely gonna be some obvious holes and stitch marks unless you cover it up...
bad news though for those wanting to custom a CL version...the Starball patch unfortunately is not big enough to conceal the mess...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

frown.gif

Thank goodness you told me. I was that close from unstitching it my self and ordering the appropirate patches.

air max 87- don't know. It was stretch for the US to have a 3rd kit, but I could be wrong.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

frown.gif

Thank goodness you told me. I was that close from unstitching it my self and ordering the appropirate patches.

air max 87- don't know. It was stretch for the US to have a 3rd kit, but I could be wrong.

Now that I got some more $...

Brasil away, France home, Brasil home and Celtic 3rd all will be ordered.

Thank goodness for Swoosh, $48 a piece works for me.
pimp.gif

Now that I got some more $...

Brasil away, France home, Brasil home and Celtic 3rd all will be ordered.

Thank goodness for Swoosh, $48 a piece works for me.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

finally got these in the other day. looks so much better now
i agree... *thumbs up*

i also had some work done the other day...

and picked up Valencia's away kit on sale and did the nameset for the current Spain home kit...

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

finally got these in the other day. looks so much better now
i agree... *thumbs up*

i also had some work done the other day...

and picked up Valencia's away kit on sale and did the nameset for the current Spain home kit...

Jada2001Retro- Lets be best friends?
nerd.gif

On a more serious note, what number does Mexes wear when he plays for France?

Jada2001Retro- Lets be best friends?
nerd.gif

On a more serious note, what number does Mexes wear when he plays for France?

Back
Top Bottom