Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by zizou

Originally Posted by jjfreak5

Just got this in from Soccerplus. It threw me at first because the numbering on the back is different colors on the red and the blue. I assume that is normal. You cannot see it in the pictures however.
Sorry for the crappy phone cam pics.
by different colors, do you mean that the red and blue ink is bleeding through the yellow on the numbers?  if so, that's a common issue with that season's jersey and nameset.  
they fixed it for the following season's kits by using a different material for the namesets.

That was a common problem, but its not supposed to happen. you can/should ask for some type of money back for that. It means that soccerplus either applied too much pressure on their number press or they put it under the press for too long, too high temperature or all of the above. but no, that is NOT suppose to happen.

trust me, i work at a soccer store, and have numbered tons of barca kits.

Originally Posted by zizou

Originally Posted by jjfreak5

Just got this in from Soccerplus. It threw me at first because the numbering on the back is different colors on the red and the blue. I assume that is normal. You cannot see it in the pictures however.
Sorry for the crappy phone cam pics.
by different colors, do you mean that the red and blue ink is bleeding through the yellow on the numbers?  if so, that's a common issue with that season's jersey and nameset.  
they fixed it for the following season's kits by using a different material for the namesets.

That was a common problem, but its not supposed to happen. you can/should ask for some type of money back for that. It means that soccerplus either applied too much pressure on their number press or they put it under the press for too long, too high temperature or all of the above. but no, that is NOT suppose to happen.

trust me, i work at a soccer store, and have numbered tons of barca kits.

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

^ Mexes currently wears #5 for France.

tired.gif
 should have guessed, thanks man. He still loves Roma deep down inside i know he does.

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Any Ghana match detail anywhere? I would love to customize my Away Kevin Prince kit...
i don't recall seeing match details for Puma WC kits before...

Originally Posted by T21D

Thank goodness you told me. I was that close from unstitching it my self and ordering the appropirate patches.  
those big player issue LFP patches works fine to cover it up though...then add a TV3 patch on the left sleeve and you're good to go...

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Any Ghana match detail anywhere? I would love to customize my Away Kevin Prince kit...
i don't recall seeing match details for Puma WC kits before...

Originally Posted by T21D

Thank goodness you told me. I was that close from unstitching it my self and ordering the appropirate patches.  
those big player issue LFP patches works fine to cover it up though...then add a TV3 patch on the left sleeve and you're good to go...

Anyone know if the black Real Madrid kits will be available in long sleeve too?

Just pulled the trigger on the white LS kit.

Originally Posted by Rafool

I hope so, its still pretty early, some sites don't even have any of the new Madrid kits yet

Originally Posted by Rafool

I hope so, its still pretty early, some sites don't even have any of the new Madrid kits yet

Back
Top Bottom