Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I'm currently building an 11/12 Napoli home kit for my buddy, got the kit ($55) + MSC sponsor ($12) + Serie A patch ($15).

Waiting on his Hamsik namekit, will put some pics up soon.

Roma fan till I die, but can you point me in the right direction in copping a Napoli yellow kit? That thing is amazing.

Originally Posted by T21D

THE SAUNA and beans718- Woah! didn't know y'all were homies. Soccerfactory on Starcrest is nice but I have yet to buy anything over there. Seems to be a lack ambience that SoccerLocker on Blanco and Soccerworld HAVE. But as far as fakes being sold in these places, I wouldn't say that. Just a watered down replica that can you use for a team kit for a rec league on the cheap. You guys play in any of the leagues around town?

beans- wilshire/jones sets are
smokin.gif
I've never made it to SoccerLocker.. and w/ beans stating he may have seen fakes there, i'll probably stick with Soccerworld, i've built a good rapport with the people there.  I don't play in any of the leagues but i'm pretty excited about the scorpions next year... gonna try to check out the games, and i wanna get the new scarf they just released..

Originally Posted by T21D

THE SAUNA and beans718- Woah! didn't know y'all were homies. Soccerfactory on Starcrest is nice but I have yet to buy anything over there. Seems to be a lack ambience that SoccerLocker on Blanco and Soccerworld HAVE. But as far as fakes being sold in these places, I wouldn't say that. Just a watered down replica that can you use for a team kit for a rec league on the cheap. You guys play in any of the leagues around town?

beans- wilshire/jones sets are
smokin.gif
I've never made it to SoccerLocker.. and w/ beans stating he may have seen fakes there, i'll probably stick with Soccerworld, i've built a good rapport with the people there.  I don't play in any of the leagues but i'm pretty excited about the scorpions next year... gonna try to check out the games, and i wanna get the new scarf they just released..

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

I'm currently building an 11/12 Napoli home kit for my buddy, got the kit ($55) + MSC sponsor ($12) + Serie A patch ($15).

Roma fan till I die, but can you point me in the right direction in copping a Napoli yellow kit? That thing is amazing.

I got him one of them too, lol.That should be in next week sometime.Just pm me.

I got him one of them too, lol.That should be in next week sometime.Just pm me.

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

Anyone copping the limited edition Man U champions kit? The 19 in the middle of the jersey is pretty dope.
http://store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/products/product_details.aspx?pid=96691

Really dope, price is crazy though.  I don't think this exactly merits $170 
sick.gif
Yeah, I suppose but I haven't seen the entire package. Plus has the kit been entirely revealed (maybe it has more details?) If it is available in long sleeve I might cop.

Anyone copping the limited edition Man U champions kit? The 19 in the middle of the jersey is pretty dope.

sick.gif
Yeah, I suppose but I haven't seen the entire package. Plus has the kit been entirely revealed (maybe it has more details?) If it is available in long sleeve I might cop.

Originally Posted by carlosjoel32

How does the italy kit from this past wc fit? Never owned a puma jersey before. Thanks in advance

I got the Ivory Coast home from WC2010, I'd say they're about true-to-size, maybe a little smaller.  I got a large while I wear medium in Adidas (slightly baggy fit) and large in Nike (large Nikes fit really baggy on me but the mediums are too slim 
grin.gif
)  and I got a large.  It fits the way I like it, baggier but not swimming in fabric. It depends on how you like them to fit, so use your judgement I guess. 
ohwell.gif

How does the italy kit from this past wc fit? Never owned a puma jersey before. Thanks in advance

I got the Ivory Coast home from WC2010, I'd say they're about true-to-size, maybe a little smaller.  I got a large while I wear medium in Adidas (slightly baggy fit) and large in Nike (large Nikes fit really baggy on me but the mediums are too slim 
grin.gif
)  and I got a large.  It fits the way I like it, baggier but not swimming in fabric. It depends on how you like them to fit, so use your judgement I guess. 
ohwell.gif

anyone know of any pictures of arsenal wearing the yellow away jerseys from last year?

anyone know of any pictures of arsenal wearing the yellow away jerseys from last year?

I got the Ivory Coast home from WC2010, I'd say they're about true-to-size, maybe a little smaller.  
personally,i think it's a little smaller...if you like wearing them a little loose,may i suggest you go one size up...

Anyone copping the limited edition Man U champions kit? 
i'd like to order them straight from the website but the shipping charges will probably be too high with that box and all...
i'm just gonna pray day and night and hope that any one of the local stores will bring it in...

SirLuciousLeftFoot wrote:

sick.gif

i bought this back then for about the price you mentioned and thought it was worth every dollar:

£125 for a commemorative item to honor a record-breaking achievement?why not...
pimp.gif

I got the Ivory Coast home from WC2010, I'd say they're about true-to-size, maybe a little smaller.  
personally,i think it's a little smaller...if you like wearing them a little loose,may i suggest you go one size up...

Anyone copping the limited edition Man U champions kit? 
i'd like to order them straight from the website but the shipping charges will probably be too high with that box and all...
i'm just gonna pray day and night and hope that any one of the local stores will bring it in...

SirLuciousLeftFoot wrote:

sick.gif

i bought this back then for about the price you mentioned and thought it was worth every dollar:

£125 for a commemorative item to honor a record-breaking achievement?why not...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom