Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Anyone know where I could come across a long sleeve Schalke Leroy Sane jersey? Ive been looking but can't find one.

forgot to post this in here. grabbed a 2014-15 juventus away jersey (royal blue with the star design) at ross in XL for $29.99. If anyone needs the oop PM me

hello anyone know where I can get the PSG home jersey with the Copa de La Liga patches and nameset like the pictures below?   Arm patch, Chest Patch above the nike logo, sponsor patch below the name and etc..

Last edited:
I originally posted this question over on reddit and was I was told I would have better luck having it answered here.

Where can I purchase sponsor logos to be repressed?

The Fly Emirates logo on my new real madrid jersey was ruined by my washer. Is there a website I can use to purchase the Fly Emirates logo for repressing? There are a few local soccer stores in my area but they do not carry the exact logo. They only have basic letters and numbers for the back of the jerseys.

Jersey for reference http://www.soccerandrugby.com/media/catalog/product//s/1/s12686.jpg

hello anyone know where I can get the PSG home jersey with the Copa de La Liga patches and nameset like the pictures below?   Arm patch, Chest Patch above the nike logo, sponsor patch below the name and etc..

I don't think they sell those prints anywhere. I think it's only for the players only.
I mostly have only seen match worn of that or pretty good player issue fakes.

I originally posted this question over on reddit and was I was told I would have better luck having it answered here.

Where can I purchase sponsor logos to be repressed?

The Fly Emirates logo on my new real madrid jersey was ruined by my washer. Is there a website I can use to purchase the Fly Emirates logo for repressing? There are a few local soccer stores in my area but they do not carry the exact logo. They only have basic letters and numbers for the back of the jerseys.

Jersey for reference http://www.soccerandrugby.com/media/catalog/product//s/1/s12686.jpg

I too want to know this.
Some prints you'll be able to find but I'm not sure if they're allowed to reprint the sponsor for copy right reasons? I'm not sure.
Most of the time when I see sponsor prints they're fake but idk maybe legit ones might be out there some where

Last edited:
rck3sactown rck3sactown hey bro where did you get your Alli jersey? He's become one of my favorite players from this English youth and was looking to pick up a jersey. Was debating to get a Spurs one since England's jerseys are so bland

@rck3sactown hey bro where did you get your Alli jersey? He's become one of my favorite players from this English youth and was looking to pick up a jersey. Was debating to get a Spurs one since England's jerseys are so bland
I ordered it from Spurs' online store, they had 50% off away kits + free international shipping a few weeks ago... came out to like $45 after the name set 
nthat.gif

Not this years version, but the closest I could find searching

http://m.ebay.com/itm/PSG-HOME-2013...NOT-MATCH-WORN-SHIRT-/252368309770?nav=SEARCH

I've been trying to find it as well.

And one know if soccerevolution.com is legit?

I don't think that ones legit. I'm not 100% sure but those are the ones I kept finding that are fake. Really good player issue fakes.
One Facebook group warned people for those real good fakes.

I guess the printed wash tag is wrong or something.

I couldn't trust someone selling something so rare such as that kit for so low. He's also selling the Zanetti 4 EVER kit.
Which the Facebook group also said be aware of since there are many fakes for those as well. I don't think anyone would be selling that player issue for that low either.

That joint is Fake.  Cut of the jersey is off especially the neckline.  Also, seller states in the description that this is a "Replica Player Issue"

Good eyes, guys.

Definitely had me fooled. I would have jumped on the first one I saw in an XL :lol: :smh:

Any word on soccervolution.com? Legit? Or nah?

Last edited:
Hey everyone, been a while since I've posted, but here are a few kits I've completed recently. Took a break from kits for a few months, but slowly getting back into it.

Been trying to collect all the long sleeve Cristiano home kits he wore with United. Just need the 04/05 kit to complete the collection.

United 15/16 Third kit. Had to get the Golden Boy on the back 8)

Juventus 15/16 Pogba Home and Third kits.

PSG Ibrahimovic Authentic Third kit. Amazing quality and detail on this kit. Nike did a great job.

Hey everyone, been a while since I've posted, but here are a few kits I've completed recently. Took a break from kits for a few months, but slowly getting back into it.

Been trying to collect all the long sleeve Cristiano home kits he wore with United. Just need the 04/05 kit to complete the collection.

United 15/16 Third kit. Had to get the Golden Boy on the back
glasses.gif

Juventus 15/16 Pogba Home and Third kits.

PSG Ibrahimovic Authentic Third kit. Amazing quality and detail on this kit. Nike did a great job.
Where did you cop the black Pogba's? I know you can get them at the official juve store but just curious.. Also are they Adizeros?  

Also where did  you cop the PSG Ibra?

Those two are what Im looking to buy as well :smile:

Where did you cop the black Pogba's? I know you can get them at the official juve store but just curious.. Also are they Adizeros?  

Also where did  you cop the PSG Ibra?

Those two are what Im looking to buy as well :smile:

The black juve looks like a climacool to me.
I don't think they sold the black adizero kit to the public.

Some teams won't sell away or third in adizero.
Mostly home shirts.

Any word on how the Nike Euro 2016 kits fit?  Compared to the 15/16 Nike club jerseys? I haven't had a chance to see them in person yet.

Any word on how the Nike Euro 2016 kits fit?  Compared to the 15/16 Nike club jerseys? I haven't had a chance to see them in person yet. For replicas it seems the same to me maybe a tad longer in the sleeves but nothing more than that

Back
Top Bottom