Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I just picked up a 13/14 Juventus Pogba. Can someone link me to a legit Scudetto and Serie A patch? Or should I go the Champions League route?

Last edited:
It would definitely be easier to find CL patches over serie a especially since that year is the old style serie a patch and are pretty difficult to find now

Speaking of sites that show the upcoming jerseys, those Real 3rd kits for next year are atrocious imo

How do the replica Adidas Euro 2016 jerseys fit compared to stadium Nike Euro 2016? I wear Large comfortably in Nike, wondering if I need to size up. I need to size up to XL for Puma. Haven't bought an adidas jersey since the WC2014 template.

Got this in today from the Soccerpro sale

Had to go with my MLS team captain, especially since I got to see US play in this kit in KC in May

Huge thanks to @chr1s2394 for helping me get my hands on this champions league jersey. This jersey is one of the better looking ones from the past couple of years so it was a must cop!

Thanks for the links guys!

getting really fond of long sleeves jersey lately, you guys know any players that only wear long sleeves? I know a couple such as Ronaldo, Pique, Torres and Griezmann. Wondering if there's more..

How do the replica Adidas Euro 2016 jerseys fit compared to stadium Nike Euro 2016? I wear Large comfortably in Nike, wondering if I need to size up. I need to size up to XL for Puma. Haven't bought an adidas jersey since the WC2014 template.

I wear a small in both, adidas has a snugger fit than Nike.

What's the difference between Nike Vapor Match jerseys that have the chest panel details and those that do not? Anyone notice a different fit?

^ I'm pretty sure all the Vapor Match jerseys have the chest panels. You can't tell from my pics but that USA kit has the chest panels and additional mesh/venting around the body

What's the difference between Nike Vapor Match jerseys that have the chest panel details and those that do not? Anyone notice a different fit?
Not really, they feel the same to me, I feel like its just a design element. The Barcelona Vapor home still fits tighter in the torso and the material is the same as the jerseys with the Chest Panels. I prefer the aesthetics of the Vapor jerseys without the Chest Panel details thats why I'm going the route of replica for the away jersey.

Last year's home was decent but really love this year's home and away so far. Still waiting for official pictures of the 3rd.

Not really, they feel the same to me, I feel like its just a design element. The Barcelona Vapor home still fits tighter in the torso and the material is the same as the jerseys with the Chest Panels. I prefer the aesthetics of the Vapor jerseys without the Chest Panel details thats why I'm going the route of replica for the away jersey.

Last year's home was decent but really love this year's home and away so far. Still waiting for official pictures of the 3rd.
Appreciate the info and nice collection. I am also not a huge fan of those visible panels but will probably get used to it if Nike sticks with it. A teal 3rd with black sleeves would be great. 

Great video comparing the differences in size between Nike Match (authentic) jerseys from last year and the new Vapor Match jerseys from this year:

Support this guys channel (Ray Hope Soccer). He does a great job with his reviews, detailing the jersey's measurements (he usually wears a Small), even comparing Small and Medium in some videos. Quite a contrast from the videos from that other dude we've discussed a few pages back.

Last edited:
Betfair, new sponsor of FC Barcelona

The online gambling company becomes an Official Global Partner of the club for the next three years
Interesting..

I spoke with someone at soccerpro and he mention that all their Barca kits will be sold without the sponsorship since you can't advertise online gambling in the States

sorry but i actually like sponsors on jerseys.... Qatar Airways is just an ugly font, but in general Im a fan of sponsors :smile: 

Back
Top Bottom