Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Hi everyone, I am Ivan from Croatia.

I am so glad that I found this site and forum. During all my life i am collecting a football jerseyes. Many of them I gave to my friends or rest of family because they didn't fit ok anymore. 

I am big Roma fan and this is my small Roma collection. I am waiting for jersey frome last season, and one shirt from 2005-2006 season. Both home jerseyes.
Welcome Ivan! Nice collection. I've always liked the Kappa AS Roma jersey. I order my first AS Roma jersey on CFS and should be getting it soon!

I'm with you on that! But I can certainly understand anyone who doesn't care for patches. It can be annoying/stressful to look for them.
Absolutely. I got the psg 13/14 home jersey as a gift and I wanted to get the ligue 1 champions patch on it and the only one I could find was like $35 :lol: no thanks
:x :x

patches should not cost that much, $10 is fair imo...$15-$20 max for a pair, like the premier league patches

Some recent pick ups...

the old #10: 2004/05 USA home authentic

the new #10, I finally came around to buying a Pulisic jersey but wasn't sure what number to use. He's bounced around between the #17, #11 and now the #10. Hopefully he keeps the number so my jersey can stay relevant. 2016 USA home and away authentics.

2004/05 USA goalkeeper, would look awesome if I can find a billiard style name set for it.

2000/01 LA Galaxy Away

Anybody use Start Fitness UK before? I ordered a 15/16 Schalke from them. They look like a regular retailer in the UK should be legit.

Anybody use Start Fitness UK before? I ordered a 15/16 Schalke from them. They look like a regular retailer in the UK should be legit.
They should be okay, but never ask for printed shirts, cause they are not authentic. And they don't mention that in the auctions.

In my case, I bought a Barcelona kit with Messi printing in 2012, but the font was repro and terrible quality one. Had to spend money to ship that garbage back to the store.

Not a Chelsea guy but that Kante is v dope.

Ironically, I bought my homie the Chelsea kit from last year and just pressed on some gold PL patches for him last week :smh:

The Rapids held the supporters sale this weekend and I picked up this Tim Howard Rapids White SS GK kit. They only had size 10 (the black is a 12 but is a little big, I think I'm an 11 :smh:) which I think were Chris Froschauer (who was waived by the team in June) issued jerseys that had Howard printed on them.

Question for Serie A collectors. I finally managed to pick up the 12/13 Juventus 3rd (the black one). It's completely blank and I want to put some patches on (Scudetto, champions league). I'm curious about adding the "30 Sul Campo" patch under the Juve badge. There was a quite a bit of controversy that year with Juve wanting to add a 3rd star to commemorate 30 scudetti, but technically only had 28 due to being stripped of two past wins. 

Would it be a jersey foul to add the 30 Sul Campo patch on a jersey with only 2 stars? It looks like they covered all the stars in the actual games. @rainyday  @Eleazxr  @hcosimo

If someone can point me to a legit Pirlo nameset for it, that would be amazing!  

Question for Serie A collectors. I finally managed to pick up the 12/13 Juventus 3rd (the black one). It's completely blank and I want to put some patches on (Scudetto, champions league). I'm curious about adding the "30 Sul Campo" patch under the Juve badge. There was a quite a bit of controversy that year with Juve wanting to add a 3rd star to commemorate 30 scudetti, but technically only had 28 due to being stripped of two past wins. 

Would it be a jersey foul to add the 30 Sul Campo patch on a jersey with only 2 stars? It looks like they covered all the stars in the actual games. @rainyday
 @Eleazxr
 @hcosimo

First, it's their away kit. Second, if that's a large I'll give you all the money in the world for it. (JK JK)

I don't think it's a jersey foul to add the 30 Sul Campo at all since they had it with them while playing in both home/away/third. Personally, I would add it. :smile:

Would it be a jersey foul to add the 30 Sul Campo patch on a jersey with only 2 stars? It looks like they covered all the stars in the actual games. @rainyday  @Eleazxr  @hcosimo

It is a personal question, so it depends how close you want the shirt to look like what players wear on the pitch.

What I would do is to remove the stars and apply a small PU rectangle (I used to find the official version, but I'm not sure if it still be found. However, it won't matter that much if it's DIY), like Juve did on their shirts. Then, I would apply the 30 Sul Campo patch. 

You can find that Pirlo nameset in this store. It's reliable, bought from them a few times.

https://www.uni-sport.com/juventus.html?prod_id=44

First, it's their away kit. Second, if that's a large I'll give you all the money in the world for it. (JK JK)

I don't think it's a jersey foul to add the 30 Sul Campo at all since they had it with them while playing in both home/away/third. Personally, I would add it.
smile.gif

It is a personal question, so it depends how close you want the shirt to look like what players wear on the pitch.

What I would do is to remove the stars and apply a small PU rectangle (I used to find the official version, but I'm not sure if it still be found. However, it won't matter that much if it's DIY), like Juve did on their shirts. Then, I would apply the 30 Sul Campo patch. 

You can find that Pirlo nameset in this store. It's reliable, bought from them a few times.

https://www.uni-sport.com/juventus.html?prod_id=44
Exactly the answers I was looking for. Cheers!

Anyone know how 2006 replica Nike jerseys fit in comparison to todays? They wore them baggier on the pitch back then obviously but I was wondering if that means that the replicas fit significantly bigger too.

I wear a large in current Nike kits, wondering if I can rock a medium 06 kit.

After several trips to the post office I've finally got my CFS order.

It sucks to have to point this out, but "schweinsteiger" is misspelled.

In addition, one of the S's is upside down, likely the first one, and the number is off center quite a bit to the left, but those are moot points given the spelling error.

Last edited:
It sucks to have to point this out, but "schweinsteiger" is misspelled.

In addition, one of the S's is upside down, likely the first one, and the number is off center quite a bit to the left, but those are moot points given the spelling error.

There's so many letters in his name I didn't even notice; dyslexia's a B****. Haha I don't mind the numbers but the nameset's probably gonna start to bother me now. Anybody know how I can fix it without ruining the shirt? If not I'll just leave it as is. I couldn't beat the price and most of my friends don't know anything about soccer anyway :rofl:

Thank you Sir. #GGMU

Back
Top Bottom