Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Not trying to derail thread, but figured you guys would be interested: unloading a bunch of jerseys, link in sig.

Lots of stuff, will probably be putting  up more soon. PM me if you want anything.

Last edited:
One of my favorite USA kits of all time. 2014 WC Away/"Bomb Pop" Player Issues

Kind of miss the old logo...

I found these at marshalls for $50. Are they worth it? Or should I try for cheaper?

Are there only authentic versions surfacing or are there replicas too?

Are there only authentic versions surfacing or are there replicas too?

I've seen this one for $29.99 at marshalls.

And ballahb ballahb thx. I may go back and grab one. It's in MD

Just checked my local Marshall's and saw these. Bunch of Small's and a couple Medium's. No Large at all. :smh:

Still would've passed on them, mainly looking for the bomb pop one's. :smh:

Last edited:
that guy with all the bomb pop USA kits works for Nike, if I'm not mistaken,
that's how he was able to get that many

this Malaga kit is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

what nameset you gonna get pressed? Sandro?

They had some hard black kits when Isco played for them.

Parmalat :pimp:

I remember drinking their milk as a yute living in DR.

Such a shame what has happened to Parma FC, hope they can climb back to Serie A.

Last edited:

Just checked my local Marshall's and saw these. Bunch of Small's and a couple Medium's. No Large at all. :smh:

Still would've passed on them, mainly looking for the bomb pop one's. :smh:

:wow:

The Marshall's in SD lacking :smh:

Last edited:
this Malaga kit is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

what nameset you gonna get pressed? Sandro?

They had some hard black kits when Isco played for them.

Not sure, gonna have to find one first :lol:
the hardest part unfortunately, the nameset will take some work to find if it's not a "big club"

Especially since each La Liga club have their own unique typeface, it's not standardized like the Premier League

If y'all order from the CFS 20% Sale did your orders come in yet?

It came in yesterday for me. Sent me the wrong jersey and want me to have to pay for the right one. First time in like ten orders I've ever had an issue with them.

It came in yesterday for me. Sent me the wrong jersey and want me to have to pay for the right one. First time in like ten orders I've ever had an issue with them.

Damn, that's terrible. I'm getting mine today and hopefully nothing goes wrong. Are you going to at least get your money back?

Damn, that's terrible. I'm getting mine today and hopefully nothing goes wrong. Are you going to at least get your money back?

I've ordered from them nine times before and never had an issue. Just bad luck this time. Their solution was for me to be refunded half of the price, keep the wrong jersey, and buy the correct one at 20% off. Or I can pay to ship it back across the Atlantic and pay for the correct one to be shipped to me. Not happy with either solution honestly. A customer should never have to pay extra money for a businesses mistake. Hoping it's just that customer service employee and I get a different one who can work something better out.

I've ordered from them nine times before and never had an issue. Just bad luck this time. Their solution was for me to be refunded half of the price, keep the wrong jersey, and buy the correct one at 20% off. Or I can pay to ship it back across the Atlantic and pay for the correct one to be shipped to me. Not happy with either solution honestly. A customer should never have to pay extra money for a businesses mistake. Hoping it's just that customer service employee and I get a different one who can work something better out.

They're tough, I received a damaged jersey once and they offered a store credit in return for me having to pay to ship it back for a shirt that wasn't damaged. That's the only time I've ever had a problem with them though. With that being said it doesn't even look like my shirts have shipped out yet, and I placed my order on the 28th.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom