Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

sidereel but they only let you watch 72 minutes...

if you pick megavideo, then the next watch from videobb, and then again to megavideo if you want to watch back to back to back

but im waiting for netflix too

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Word. I won't be watching because I haven't seen season 3. Anywhere to watch online or a netfix date?
Tuesday (Aug. 30) for the dvds, hopefully they'll let us instant stream it on that day as well.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Word. I won't be watching because I haven't seen season 3. Anywhere to watch online or a netfix date?
Tuesday (Aug. 30) for the dvds, hopefully they'll let us instant stream it on that day as well.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I need to watch season 3 finale again to recap though 

Man, I wonder when we'll get it here. Season 3 finished like a month ago.

*prays to the TV gods that we won't have to wait for months*

I wonder if Tara will tell Jax what she read. Could be
eek.gif

Man, I wonder when we'll get it here. Season 3 finished like a month ago.

*prays to the TV gods that we won't have to wait for months*

I wonder if Tara will tell Jax what she read. Could be
eek.gif

I'm going to have to rewatch the last couple of episodes from last season to catch back up

Jax looks weird as hell with a haircut

I'm going to have to rewatch the last couple of episodes from last season to catch back up

Jax looks weird as hell with a haircut

I don't know if this spoils this for anyone but just from watching the extended preview and a couple two minute clips on FB:

Spoiler [+]
Danny Trejo is in it dealing coke
laugh.gif

Another snitch storyline
Jax wants to walk after Clay is forced to step down
One clip on FB was Tara visiting Jax in prison (looks like they have an ep where they pick days from their incarceration and show specific events) where he meets his son (Thomas) for the first time. She goes to hug him and he looks like he's in pain.
Second clip is pregnant Tara going to see Piney and ask about JT's death and if there were any suspicions

Here's one of the clips:

http://www.youtube.com/wa...w_Sw&feature=related

I don't know if this spoils this for anyone but just from watching the extended preview and a couple two minute clips on FB:

Spoiler [+]
Danny Trejo is in it dealing coke
laugh.gif

Another snitch storyline
Jax wants to walk after Clay is forced to step down
One clip on FB was Tara visiting Jax in prison (looks like they have an ep where they pick days from their incarceration and show specific events) where he meets his son (Thomas) for the first time. She goes to hug him and he looks like he's in pain.
Second clip is pregnant Tara going to see Piney and ask about JT's death and if there were any suspicions

Here's one of the clips:

http://www.youtube.com/wa...w_Sw&feature=related

Back
Top Bottom