Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

Holy #!*!
eek.gif

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DAT SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CRAY

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DAT SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CRAY

Somebody had to die with a key missing. It seems like Chibs knows Juice had something to do with it though.

Clay ordering a hit on Tara. 
eek.gif

Somebody had to die with a key missing. It seems like Chibs knows Juice had something to do with it though.

Clay ordering a hit on Tara. 
eek.gif

Jax straight spit in ole girls face like a bawse..Im not sure I like how Juice got outta that jam, but I really like how that prolongs the tension with his storyline..And I told yall some stuff was gonna go down with Tara..You know Clay is mad serious about keeping this secret if he's willing to bring in the Cartel to handle business..And did yall see Piney comin' with that Iron Mike Tyson circa 1988 right outta nowhere?..And then followed that up with some coldblooded words no son wants to hear from his dad, "I don't even know who you are anymore."..Yet another A+ episode..Sorry Mad Men, but this is THE BEST SHOW ON TV..

Jax straight spit in ole girls face like a bawse..Im not sure I like how Juice got outta that jam, but I really like how that prolongs the tension with his storyline..And I told yall some stuff was gonna go down with Tara..You know Clay is mad serious about keeping this secret if he's willing to bring in the Cartel to handle business..And did yall see Piney comin' with that Iron Mike Tyson circa 1988 right outta nowhere?..And then followed that up with some coldblooded words no son wants to hear from his dad, "I don't even know who you are anymore."..Yet another A+ episode..Sorry Mad Men, but this is THE BEST SHOW ON TV..

Back
Top Bottom