Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

frown.gif

RIP Juice.

*I kind of feel like one of the branches like broke off or something..

Originally Posted by RocSole

frown.gif

RIP Juice.

Yea, I had the subtitles on and it said (branch snaps) so I think he's good
laugh.gif

Bobby calling for the Officer Challenge though
eek.gif

Originally Posted by RocSole

frown.gif

RIP Juice.

Yea, I had the subtitles on and it said (branch snaps) so I think he's good
laugh.gif

Bobby calling for the Officer Challenge though
eek.gif

Just finished watching today's episodes, last 20 minutes
eek.gif

Juice is such a idiot, not even mad if he doesn't make it. Son could of just grabbed some random coke to give them.
This dude Clay once again not giving a single damn, straight telling Wayne not to F with his business again or else.
I didn't caught the previews for next week, what is Wayne trying to do with Tara's Super?
I know this dude Pinney ain't going out like that, hopefully he's going to try and use that on someone else not himself.

Bobby calling out Clay on a new president vote has to be one of the biggest scenes this season, Caught me totally off guard. Had me like

e6omz4.gif

t9ihvk.gif

Just finished watching today's episodes, last 20 minutes
eek.gif

Juice is such a idiot, not even mad if he doesn't make it. Son could of just grabbed some random coke to give them.
This dude Clay once again not giving a single damn, straight telling Wayne not to F with his business again or else.
I didn't caught the previews for next week, what is Wayne trying to do with Tara's Super?
I know this dude Pinney ain't going out like that, hopefully he's going to try and use that on someone else not himself.

Bobby calling out Clay on a new president vote has to be one of the biggest scenes this season, Caught me totally off guard. Had me like

e6omz4.gif

t9ihvk.gif

Noway Juice is dead..Chibbs will show up and bring him back to the clubhouse and then some stuff is gonna come out about his dad bein' black..I think the new sheriff is gonna eventually come around and become the new Unser..And whats up with Ope's wife just rollin' out all sneaky like?..Things are completely falling apart for SAMCRO and I'd bet that Piney or Unser will be offed first followed closely by Bobby, even though I'd hate to see his character go..

i dont understand why tara or piney dont just tell jax or the club period. what the hell is to gain by holding out on the info?

i dont understand why tara or piney dont just tell jax or the club period. what the hell is to gain by holding out on the info?

Noway Juice is dead..Chibbs will show up and bring him back to the clubhouse and then some stuff is gonna come out about his dad bein' black..I think the new sheriff is gonna eventually come around and become the new Unser..And whats up with Ope's wife just rollin' out all sneaky like?..Things are completely falling apart for SAMCRO and I'd bet that Piney or Unser will be offed first followed closely by Bobby, even though I'd hate to see his character go..

Back
Top Bottom