Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

i dont understand why tara or piney dont just tell jax or the club period. what the hell is to gain by holding out on the info?
Piney is using it as leverage to get Clay to stop the drug transporting
Tara knows that Jax will want to kill Clay, Jax will most likely become President and try to finish Jon Teller's mission of getting the club straight. She wants Jax out the club/out of the outlaw life

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

i dont understand why tara or piney dont just tell jax or the club period. what the hell is to gain by holding out on the info?
Piney is using it as leverage to get Clay to stop the drug transporting
Tara knows that Jax will want to kill Clay, Jax will most likely become President and try to finish Jon Teller's mission of getting the club straight. She wants Jax out the club/out of the outlaw life

last nights episode was
pimp.gif

on another note my wife just showed me a clip of our boy jax on %@*%! as folk , jax ain't so gangsta to me now
laugh.gif

i know how homophobic this place is so i'll just put the link if anyones interested

smh.gif

last nights episode was
pimp.gif

on another note my wife just showed me a clip of our boy jax on %@*%! as folk , jax ain't so gangsta to me now
laugh.gif

i know how homophobic this place is so i'll just put the link if anyones interested

smh.gif

^ i dont even wanna see that
30t6p3b.gif

for the third ep in a row juice gets the
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

doesnt matter that he's prbly still alive he tried
30t6p3b.gif
... hopefully he gave the law some dummy coke

& opie is about to lose it

^ i dont even wanna see that
30t6p3b.gif

for the third ep in a row juice gets the
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

doesnt matter that he's prbly still alive he tried
30t6p3b.gif
... hopefully he gave the law some dummy coke

& opie is about to lose it

Did anyone else see Juice in the preview for next week? I could have sworn that its him pulling up the back of that shipping truck but it only showed him for a split second and I wasn't DVRing it since I watched it live.

I hope Piney goes off on somebody and doesn't go out like a sucker.

I think some major stuff is gonna go down next episode.

Opie's pr0nstar wife is a B____.

Did anyone else see Juice in the preview for next week? I could have sworn that its him pulling up the back of that shipping truck but it only showed him for a split second and I wasn't DVRing it since I watched it live.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

yeh im sure that was him..

yeh im sure that was him..

A few notes to start things off:
(1) The branch broke, right? You guys heard it, right??
(2) If I accidentally refer to this episode as "A Feast for Crows," forgive me
(3) The branch totally broke! … right?

"Fruit for the Crows" could have also been titled "Nothing is Easy," because there were certainly no winners last night. No operation was carried out without consequences. Unser was able to rightfully scare Tara, but now Clay is onto him. Clay continued to sink deeper into problems with the cartel, so Bobby challenged his leadership and called for a vote. SAMCRO hunted down the shooters that attacked the Mayans, and in turn witnessed an innocent woman slain in front of them. Most distressingly, Eli followed Linc Potter's orders to arrest Juice, then set him free. This of course lead Chibs, sensing Juice's obvious discomfort, to ask Clay to speak with him. After Clay offered him a new patch, his love and his trust, Juice felt there was no other choice but death before dishonor (a theme from last week). He then dropped himself in chains from a tree to the overtones of none other than Katey Sagal singing "Strange Fruit," a song about racism and the lynching of African Americans. I'd like to end my review here, please!

I will in fact take a small break right here to mention Kurt Sutter's attack on bloggers this week. The bottom line is this: "Sons of Anarchy" is a great show. It can be fun, but also difficult, to watch. There's nothing else like it on TV. That having been said, not everything about the show will be perfect. To me, in today's super competitive television climate, it's more important to have your show talked about at all. Discussion is always good. It unites the fanbase, it keeps the show in the minds of viewers, and will probably motivate more people to watch it. We reviewers are just like any other fans - we see the show week to week and have little to no insight into where it might be going, so all we can talk about is what we've seen so far. Let us jabber on, Kurt, and let the work speak for itself. I have a pretty good feeling that by the end of the season, any questions we may have will be answered or used to some end. And if not, well, there's always Season Five. As my friend Ely says, "In Sutter We Trust."

Now, back to "Fruit for the Crows." Tara said it all this week when she told Jax "Clay protects himself." With Bobby's challenge (*which was loudly seconded by Chibs), plus Unser going rogue, it looks like the darkness may be closing in on Clay. Good riddance. But it won't be an easy transition, if it even happens this season. And in the meanwhile Clay will leave plenty of chaos in his wake - in the last moments of this episode we saw Piney loading up his shotgun, and the preview for next week shows Tara getting ready to pull a Lyla (though I'm sure she'll be thwarted at the last moment). Getting caught between two cartels is bring us into "Breaking Bad" territory, and the results are likely to be just as horrifying and bloody. But isn't that what we signed up for?

Musings and Miscellanea:

— Tig's full facial hair is back, rejoice!

— I felt bad, again, for Ima. But it looks like she did get the message …

— "I am not going dirty to expedite your agenda!" - and yet you did, Eli. To be fair, Linc left him with very little choice.

— I'd like to see more development from Linc. He's turning, week by week, into a kind of Stahl-light. But then I considered this week how we might respond to his pretty intelligent plans if we didn't know the Sons? We would probably be on his side.

— Does anyone know the song that played while the guys were staking out the shooters?

— "Did the Lobo cartel leave that note for Tara?" "They would have written the note in her kid's blood." Ooooooook then!
 * Clay

A few notes to start things off:
(1) The branch broke, right? You guys heard it, right??
(2) If I accidentally refer to this episode as "A Feast for Crows," forgive me
(3) The branch totally broke! … right?

"Fruit for the Crows" could have also been titled "Nothing is Easy," because there were certainly no winners last night. No operation was carried out without consequences. Unser was able to rightfully scare Tara, but now Clay is onto him. Clay continued to sink deeper into problems with the cartel, so Bobby challenged his leadership and called for a vote. SAMCRO hunted down the shooters that attacked the Mayans, and in turn witnessed an innocent woman slain in front of them. Most distressingly, Eli followed Linc Potter's orders to arrest Juice, then set him free. This of course lead Chibs, sensing Juice's obvious discomfort, to ask Clay to speak with him. After Clay offered him a new patch, his love and his trust, Juice felt there was no other choice but death before dishonor (a theme from last week). He then dropped himself in chains from a tree to the overtones of none other than Katey Sagal singing "Strange Fruit," a song about racism and the lynching of African Americans. I'd like to end my review here, please!

I will in fact take a small break right here to mention Kurt Sutter's attack on bloggers this week. The bottom line is this: "Sons of Anarchy" is a great show. It can be fun, but also difficult, to watch. There's nothing else like it on TV. That having been said, not everything about the show will be perfect. To me, in today's super competitive television climate, it's more important to have your show talked about at all. Discussion is always good. It unites the fanbase, it keeps the show in the minds of viewers, and will probably motivate more people to watch it. We reviewers are just like any other fans - we see the show week to week and have little to no insight into where it might be going, so all we can talk about is what we've seen so far. Let us jabber on, Kurt, and let the work speak for itself. I have a pretty good feeling that by the end of the season, any questions we may have will be answered or used to some end. And if not, well, there's always Season Five. As my friend Ely says, "In Sutter We Trust."

Now, back to "Fruit for the Crows." Tara said it all this week when she told Jax "Clay protects himself." With Bobby's challenge (*which was loudly seconded by Chibs), plus Unser going rogue, it looks like the darkness may be closing in on Clay. Good riddance. But it won't be an easy transition, if it even happens this season. And in the meanwhile Clay will leave plenty of chaos in his wake - in the last moments of this episode we saw Piney loading up his shotgun, and the preview for next week shows Tara getting ready to pull a Lyla (though I'm sure she'll be thwarted at the last moment). Getting caught between two cartels is bring us into "Breaking Bad" territory, and the results are likely to be just as horrifying and bloody. But isn't that what we signed up for?

Musings and Miscellanea:

— Tig's full facial hair is back, rejoice!

— I felt bad, again, for Ima. But it looks like she did get the message …

— "I am not going dirty to expedite your agenda!" - and yet you did, Eli. To be fair, Linc left him with very little choice.

— I'd like to see more development from Linc. He's turning, week by week, into a kind of Stahl-light. But then I considered this week how we might respond to his pretty intelligent plans if we didn't know the Sons? We would probably be on his side.

— Does anyone know the song that played while the guys were staking out the shooters?

— "Did the Lobo cartel leave that note for Tara?" "They would have written the note in her kid's blood." Ooooooook then!
 * Clay

I don't think its Juice. Dude didn't have a mohawk or head tats. I'm thinking its one of the SAMTAZ guys but I could be wrong...

I don't think its Juice. Dude didn't have a mohawk or head tats. I'm thinking its one of the SAMTAZ guys but I could be wrong...

Charlie Hunnam(Jax) is a great actor, it's a shame he's not huge in the states/
He went from being a recently outed teen in QAF, to the foreigner at a Ameriican uni in Undeclared, to now a outlaw biker.

As far as overseas' actors, him and Nicolaus Hault(Tony in Skins) are
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Charlie Hunnam(Jax) is a great actor, it's a shame he's not huge in the states/
He went from being a recently outed teen in QAF, to the foreigner at a Ameriican uni in Undeclared, to now a outlaw biker.

As far as overseas' actors, him and Nicolaus Hault(Tony in Skins) are
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

The preview for next week isn't on the website yet.
Felt bad for Juice.  He was a deadman walking.  The A.D.A. ruined his life.  The branch broke, but who knows if his neck already snapped before it broke.

What is the member's name that didn't get along with Tig last season?  I don't think i've seen him since the episode where the kids stole the truck from them.  

The preview for next week isn't on the website yet.
Felt bad for Juice.  He was a deadman walking.  The A.D.A. ruined his life.  The branch broke, but who knows if his neck already snapped before it broke.

What is the member's name that didn't get along with Tig last season?  I don't think i've seen him since the episode where the kids stole the truck from them.  

The Living Odds (pun intended)

After Episode 6 (last week)
1. Unser 15%
2. Piney 15%
3. Juice 35%
4. Tara 50%
5. Clay 80%

After Episode 7 (this week)
1. Piney 15%
2. Unser 20%
3. Juice 20%
4. Tara 66%
5. Bobby 70%
6. Clay 80%

I was watching this with one of my homies yesterday who I recently got hooked on the show and he said something I've noticed. The directing on this show this season is PHENOMENAL. Like, this is up in the air for the best show on television.

But on to the episode, this was one of the best episodes in the history of the show. Just front to back, non-stop adrenaline pumping action. And the *#@% is hitting the fan faster than I expected and the guys are obviously realizing dealing with the Cartel is a whole different kind of animal, one they might not truly be able to be deal with.

I don't think Juice is dead. I think they're gonna assume it was the Cartel, Chibbs will finally find out the truth and he'll cover it up for Juice. I have ZERO clue how the vote is going to go, but I do see the club picking sides slowly. Tara isn't going to leave and I'm now pretty convinced she isn't going to get killed either. However, I added Bobby to the death poll because he's getting really ballsy with a guy who has literally no regard for life. Piney is still my front runner for death of the season because he seems so content on doing so.

The more I think about it, I think Unser saves Tara's life and that's how he gets killed. And as I predicted (and the show's been hinting) I think Roosevelt is gonna turn over a new leaf. From personal experiences, I know for a fact that these low level guys don't ever fully understand how grimy their side of the law is until they get pulled into something with one of those cuttthroat as FEDS, like he is, and I don't think a real MAN can just stand for *#@% like that. I wouldn't be surprised if he himself sabotages the investigation and saves Juice's %$*.

Next week can't come soon enough.

The Living Odds (pun intended)

After Episode 6 (last week)
1. Unser 15%
2. Piney 15%
3. Juice 35%
4. Tara 50%
5. Clay 80%

After Episode 7 (this week)
1. Piney 15%
2. Unser 20%
3. Juice 20%
4. Tara 66%
5. Bobby 70%
6. Clay 80%

I was watching this with one of my homies yesterday who I recently got hooked on the show and he said something I've noticed. The directing on this show this season is PHENOMENAL. Like, this is up in the air for the best show on television.

But on to the episode, this was one of the best episodes in the history of the show. Just front to back, non-stop adrenaline pumping action. And the *#@% is hitting the fan faster than I expected and the guys are obviously realizing dealing with the Cartel is a whole different kind of animal, one they might not truly be able to be deal with.

I don't think Juice is dead. I think they're gonna assume it was the Cartel, Chibbs will finally find out the truth and he'll cover it up for Juice. I have ZERO clue how the vote is going to go, but I do see the club picking sides slowly. Tara isn't going to leave and I'm now pretty convinced she isn't going to get killed either. However, I added Bobby to the death poll because he's getting really ballsy with a guy who has literally no regard for life. Piney is still my front runner for death of the season because he seems so content on doing so.

The more I think about it, I think Unser saves Tara's life and that's how he gets killed. And as I predicted (and the show's been hinting) I think Roosevelt is gonna turn over a new leaf. From personal experiences, I know for a fact that these low level guys don't ever fully understand how grimy their side of the law is until they get pulled into something with one of those cuttthroat as FEDS, like he is, and I don't think a real MAN can just stand for *#@% like that. I wouldn't be surprised if he himself sabotages the investigation and saves Juice's %$*.

doyung9 wrote:

Damb bro. I feel like you're part of the writing team for the show. If what you predict goes down verbatim I would be satisfied and 
eek.gif
 at the same time haha. 
pimp.gif

doyung9 wrote:

Damb bro. I feel like you're part of the writing team for the show. If what you predict goes down verbatim I would be satisfied and 
eek.gif
 at the same time haha. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom