Official Spurs(4)vs Clippers(0) Series Thread. Sweep City, Sweep Sweep CIty

Mo where you going?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

If Memphis doesn't win a series, you best believe they going to beat the hell out of whoever they play.
laugh.gif
Its showing with the Clippers right now and showed with OKC last year. I'm sure the Spurs were going to beat them anyway, but the Clippers just look out of it.

Amazing you reach to the furthest extents to give your Grizz credit.
You have nothing to be ashamed of...a healthy Z-bo/Arthur and that team makes a deep playoff run.

Somebody tell the clippers that the spurs do not fold like memphis. Clippers please lie down and just take it like old yella'.

Originally Posted by AG 47

If Memphis doesn't win a series, you best believe they going to beat the hell out of whoever they play.
laugh.gif
Its showing with the Clippers right now and showed with OKC last year. I'm sure the Spurs were going to beat them anyway, but the Clippers just look out of it.

You have nothing to be ashamed of...a healthy Z-bo/Arthur and that team makes a deep playoff run.
oh well we'll have to wait 'til next season to see that happen.
pimp.gif

Spurs games are boring to yall?

I'm loving the ball & player movement I see from them. It seems like they have a WIDE open guy at the three point line every possession

They're very entertaining offensively IMO.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by AG 47

laugh.gif

oh well we'll have to wait 'til next season to see that happen.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 I know I didn't have to throw that in there, but it has some truth to it.

And I'm not ashamed. I'm sure we will be ok, still a little disappointed in us though.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Spurs games are boring to yall?

I'm loving the ball & player movement I see from them. It seems like they have a WIDE open guy at the three point line every possession

They're very entertaining offensively IMO.

Yeah, even as a Clippers fan, I highly respect what the Spurs are doing in this series. I can't remember another team that, regardless of who is on the floor, seems to always make the right pass or play on offense. So efficient. And their defensive strategy against CP has been perfect. I'm still hopeful we'll pull 1 out in LA, but barring some pretty big changes, I'm not expecting much more than that.

Back
Top Bottom