Official Spurs(4)vs Clippers(0) Series Thread. Sweep City, Sweep Sweep CIty

Kawhi
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Spurs games are boring to yall?

I'm loving the ball & player movement I see from them. It seems like they have a WIDE open guy at the three point line every possession

They're very entertaining offensively IMO.
They get open most of the time cause Parker can break down any defense. Ball movement is average. Parker can break down defenses going 1 vs 5.

laugh.gif
at calling the Spurs' ball movement "average".

Tony Parker is FLYING up and down the court.

Surprise Pop let them play for that long without calling a TO to stop the bleeding.

What the hell happened this first quarter? Im thinking ill do something during the first half and watch the second half, didnt think the Clips would come out that good. Or did the Spurs come out that bad?

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

What the hell happened this first quarter? Im thinking ill do something during the first half and watch the second half, didnt think the Clips would come out that good. Or did the Spurs come out that bad?
Good defense by the clippers and Griffin is providing them with half court offense.

yea clippers were on fire the first quarter..now it might be interesting to watch

Clips up by 23 now, game will be tied at halftime. Pop is over there going off like Gunnery Sergeant Hartman right now while clips are on the sideline updating their twitters.

Clips coming out on fire. I still have no doubt the Spurs will make this a game before its all said and done

Great effort by the Clippers to start.

I expect the Spurs to at least cut the deficit in half by halftime (I'd be surprised if they don't)

SA better play solid defense and make quality shots, because they have to expect to get no calls this afternoon.

PO

SA cut it to 10. Hopefully they can take this one after that average first half.

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

SA better play solid defense and make quality shots, because they have to expect to get no calls this afternoon.

PO

Parker has been going to the line almost every time  he falls
laugh.gif

Del Negro going away from Griffin even though he is on fire

laugh.gif
 @ the 20 pt lead evaporating in a matter of minutes.

I know that feel, clipper fans. We seem to give away a lot of our big leads as well.

Should be a interesting 2nd half. I dont really mind who wins, as long as the 2nd half is entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom