OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I'm saying the challenge is 10x bigger now. There is not much growth left.

They're gonna have to get real creative to add more new users and actually be enticing to new investors. It's why they're trying to grow globally, but that's not affecting their stock price positively at all.

Pandemic temporarily over saturated some online platforms/tech like PINS. That growth isn’t sustainable. I see the retail storefront coming back huge, but in a different way. Stores will be offering more of an “experience” instead of tangible goods to lure in loyal, returning customers. People say retail at the physical storefront is dead but I think if executed properly, it is a huge opportunity to rebrand and rethink the way these companies market and interact with customers in store.

If you want hyperbolic growth join me in my cannabis/gambling stocks 🤑

*Disclaimer: I have no idea what I’m doing.

Pandemic temporarily over saturated some online platforms/tech like PINS. That growth isn’t sustainable. I see the retail storefront coming back huge, but in a different way. Stores will be offering more of an “experience” instead of tangible goods to lure in loyal, returning customers. People say retail at the physical storefront is dead but I think if executed properly, it is a huge opportunity to rebrand and rethink the way these companies market and interact with customers in store.

If you want hyperbolic growth join me in my cannabis/gambling stocks 🤑

*Disclaimer: I have no idea what I’m doing.

retail ain't dead its just changing... One idea I'm attracted to is mental health retail

I hope I'm wrong bc I know a lot of people here have money invested in it (including myself)

But until their stock price starts reflecting what they can do I'm starting to turn real bearish.

Stop adding to losers because the price is lower

average in

dollar cost average

both ideas are infinitely different than averaging down because you’re losing money

build a position to the proper allocation

Add to winners

some of y’all are reckless as **** here. You shouldn’t be having terrible swings and constantly adding to losers

What is a loser and what is a winner? Is it based on the company's stock performance alone or is it based on what a person bought it at?

So if somebody bought PINS at $70, is it a loser? They shouldn't cop now at $53?

And if you bought PINS at $40, is it a winner?

Unless you’re actively trading, which if you are, you should have a stop in mind and be vigilant when price fails, stop looking at stock price. Look at fundamentals: revenue, earnings, FCF, gross profit, ebidta growth. When those metrics are consistently up and to the right a stock price that is trending lower with the broader market (in a growing thematic) is an opportunity to take advantage of. Y’all are ridiculously emotional.

Unless you’re actively trading, which if you are, you should have a stop in mind and be vigilant when price fails, stop looking at stock price. Look at fundamentals: revenue, earnings, FCF, gross profit, ebidta growth. When those metrics are consistently up and to the right a stock price that is trending lower with the broader market (in a growing thematic) is an opportunity to take advantage of. Y’all are ridiculously emotional.

This is fun!

You know anything about Paysafe?

You know anything about Paysafe?
I looked at it when it first had the DA and passed. Felt too mature with not enough growth ahead of it. I liked SQ and PYPL much more. Would rather own them, probably even SOFI, MQ, DLO, UPST, instead if I’m looking for exposure in that general ball park.

commercial-snickers.gif

Yeah that’s what it is

just being angry

Have fun y’all. I’m about to join ecook on this farm in El Salvador and see what these volcano mining rigs are all about.

I can tell. You’re putting yourself at risk of a forced liquidation at some point and blowing up. It’s reckless. Have a plan and add to winners.

Nah man I don’t trade options and I don’t over leverage. i promise you I’ll never blow up an account. I buy dips on margin and get out the margin shares and the climb back. That’s my plan. The $20k I dropped on a “loser” GAN just ran 17% in the few days since and I’m back off margin up $3.4K. But still, I appreciate your insight ALWAYS even when you’re wrong. You’re the voice of reason and logic in here. We need you.

Johnny, besides pins I think you were also the one to put us onto SE?
First buy for me was $70. Did too much trading with that one when I should’ve been buying and holding.

buying the dip on margin and expecting a bounce is a luxury in a bull market.Margin is cool as **** when you manage risk and have a stop in place to safe guard you. What happens when there’s no bid and the market continues to sell off or the bounce isn’t big enough for your liking? People buying ATER dips at $30 thought they were doing it and now it’s a $3 stock. Point is manage risk and avoid doing anything that can blow you up.Too many bad habits were created from 2020 when everything went straight up and every dip was snatched up and new highs were made.

I have like 7 grand that I can invest. Looking to invest it in something that is safe but also something that provides me returns. What should I do? I currently own shares in DkNg

I have like 7 grand that I can invest. Looking to invest it in something that is safe but also something that provides me returns. What should I do? I currently own shares in DkNg
AAPL is a really safe bet. Your returns won't be anything crazy, but should be pretty steady. I almost treat it like a savings account.

Back
Top Bottom