OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I tried same week trading options but failed last year. Earnings that were great sank the stock. But bad news, often times I saw pops. . Im glad someone hit. Just realize this isn’t normal lol. When did you initially buy that $70 option? I guess my issue was I was always too cheap. I would buy way out of the money for cheaper and lose out. I would’ve buy the $50 contract and saw almost no Gains. And knowing my luck, it drops to $40 tomorrow and no more gains close to $50. But good for you.

My safe 401k investments are a steady 20% gains for the year. And here I see 20% gains in a day on one stock. I’m not playing this right at all.

I tried same week trading options but failed last year. Earnings that were great sank the stock. But bad news, often times I saw pops. . Im glad someone hit. Just realize this isn’t normal lol. When did you initially buy that $70 option? I guess my issue was I was always too cheap. I would buy way out of the money for cheaper and lose out. I would’ve buy the $50 contract and saw almost no Gains. And knowing my luck, it drops to $40 tomorrow and no more gains close to $50. But good for you.

My safe 401k investments are a steady 20% gains for the year. And here I see 20% gains in a day on one stock. I’m not playing this right at all.

Mostly dumb luck. I’m not an experienced trader by any means. I only deposit 100 dollars at a time. If I blow it up, I try again next month. Makes me be more disciplined. I stick to SPY calls and puts and AMC mainly. I tried earnings but got burnt too many times to touch it again.

been on a run last few days

Attachments

• 9AB5EBDB-28B2-43BD-BF1E-9C09388CC85D.jpeg
    9AB5EBDB-28B2-43BD-BF1E-9C09388CC85D.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,788
SMH at selling all my PENN yesterday and GAN Monday. I can hold stocks to -40% and keep averaging down no worries. Second I’m up 10% on something I sell it though. Not used to winning like this. I have trust issues with the market :lol:

SMH at selling all my PENN yesterday and GAN Monday. I can hold stocks to -40% and keep averaging down no worries. Second I’m up 10% on something I sell it though. Not used to winning like this. I have trust issues with the market :lol:
Gains is gains but dont baghold if you ever start feeling like the company is going to ****. Stock price being down could just be a hiccup in their story, or it could be that investors lost faith.

Be greedy when you have a good entry and let stocks compound for you. Only trim on ridiculous parabolic moves in a short period of time and use a trailing stop or stop at break even when you’re 8%+ in the money.

Who bought gme at the 1 month high $220 and the one month high of $48 for amc? I could never time it all right and or have the patience to wait it out.

Last edited:
But even if its bought out by disney or amzn or whoever

wouldnt that be good for the investor?

AMC is flush with cash

From the looks of it, the short side is trapped big time. no getting out of it without it squeezing hard. not financial advice.

Back
Top Bottom