OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

PINS can easily come out and say this is not true and it’ll drop back to 50.

If something like this is actually true, isn’t the deal already done?

Last edited:
RULE NUMBER ONE. NEVER SELL ANYTHING.
Did the math and my unrealized unrealized gains are not insignificant
crying-black-guy-meme.gif

But I was a nervous wreck the entire time, needed the money back when I sold, and made tons of actual money when I did so
indecisive-i-dont-know.gif

Nah I don’t believe this
Sometimes the story changes, your conviction changes, or maybe rather put the $ to work elsewhere, yea?
That applies to anything but $BECKY. Because at the end of the day, Becky always gets what Becky wants.

Digital World Acquisition Corp $DWAC is the spac that they saying gonna merge with Donald Trumps new platform Trump Socaial and On demand service.

Might be a swing, if you wanna really own the libs *Aepps voice*

Did your NFT appreciate in value? All the copium I'm seeing is that the NFT space is still young and good projects will appreciate early next year...

I could use some NFT appreciation too.
I got in a week or two too early but now is the time to start buying and leaving room to add more lower. Supducks, robotos, bears deluxe, deadfellaz, anonymice, peaceful groupies, foxfam, cool cats all are offering some good opportunities here. Maybe even mutantcats if we go lower.

Anyone in Dutch Bros here? thinking about starting a position
I refused to get on that based on my distaste of their drinks. Looks like that was a bad call :lol: Their growth plan looks solid but I'm not sure how much their brand will catch on outside of the west coast. Probably pretty good tbh.

Yall got DWAC didn't you?
Sure did. When the news dropped last night, I knew things would get crazy, but not this crazy.
Was in at 11.90 out at 14. In at 16 out at 26.
Joint just kept climbing like a muh.
Can't believe it got this far.
Might peep volume tomorrow cus I can see this getting ridiculous, even up to triple digits, with such low float.

Back
Top Bottom