OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

One trillion valuation. TSLA looking at me, like...
aWc.gif

Was very wrong to not own any Tesla this entire time. Pays to not listen to anyone in the media.
Yo I ****** up too. Sold out my position for a loss back in February (still way up overall) and only bought back in for a couple shares in March. Paper handed the most exciting stock in the markets :smh:

Another W for team never sell anything
TSLA is what taught me this. Still kick myself for trying to trade it since 2012 instead of just investing it. My buddy has the diamond hands and still wont tell me how many shares he actually owns in his 401k.

TSLA is what taught me this. Still kick myself for trying to trade it since 2012 instead of just investing it. My buddy has the diamond hands and still wont tell me how many shares he actually owns in his 401k.
In his ira?

Nah some places let you do whatever in your 401k. They're few and in between these days. You typically can't put the entirety of the plan on single stock just a certain percentage.

Oh that’s dope I never knew you could buy individual stocks in a 401k
Depends on the plan and administrator. I've worked at 2 places you could do that but my current job doesnt offer it. Which ******* sucks with these bitcoin focused etfs coming into play.

Would it be unprecedented for TSLA to split again so soon after splitting? Has something like that happened before?

Back
Top Bottom