OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

TSLA popping after earnings last night. Bounced off 900. coolcool coolcool hows that Tesla rocket to the moon looking? :nerd:

it's on the right trajectory lol. STILL just getting started

Damn wtf happened to SNAP. I actually might buy it up if it hits the 40s again

from what i hear, aapl giving the option to opt out of tracking costing these sm co. ad money. also product delays from shipping shortage

Only bought one SNAP put...Kicking myself for actually managing risk the one time I should've went all in. Just didn't want to get IV crushed. Oh well, profit is profit.

Had 20 shares at 19...sold at 40. Want to throw up right now.

Threw $300 at PHUN at open. Feel like gambling today.

Last edited:
A045AF01-0EF6-4C8C-BC54-6DB0BFD3F31A.jpeg

We ain't tripping it's SNAP GANG until the casket drops

Buy platforms

Roku - ctv
Shop - e-commerce for smb
DOCN - cloud for SMB
NET - edge computing
AAPL - iOS
FB and U - metaverse
NVDA - chips that power everything
ARKG - genomics or if you’re daring SMFR/EXAS/NVTA
TTD - DSP
PYPL and SQ - digital wallets/payments
ETH - web3
BTC - permissionless money

put 25k in this, dca and check back in 5 years.

Taking cues from johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm here
Portfolio not doing so well, but will hold long-term (only in APO, AMD, COIN, LYV, SNAP, U, UBER)

I refused to get on that based on my distaste of their drinks. Looks like that was a bad call :lol: Their growth plan looks solid but I'm not sure how much their brand will catch on outside of the west coast. Probably pretty good tbh.

They are here in CO... all the younger gens love it...

I refused to get on that based on my distaste of their drinks. Looks like that was a bad call :lol: Their growth plan looks solid but I'm not sure how much their brand will catch on outside of the west coast. Probably pretty good tbh.
My bro sent me a video of Cramer talking about them a month ago. It had dipped to the 40s. Looking at it now makes me sick. I actually like the drinks and have sat in those long *** drivethru lines multiple times… smh

Could have got into DWAC at $12 bucks. **** MY LIFE
Pump and dumps are wicked on one’s gambling mindset too. Do you sell when you double up? What if it dips for 8 months like gme did? When does the bleeding stop? Or like today, I bet someone bought in at $160 and is bag holding and may have sold at $80 day trading to a loss.
Halting does not help at all either.
have a plan and set yourself up to it. Never think of the what ifs.

DWAC may start Monday at $80, so it is what it is. If you bought at any point Friday, you’re a loser (except for that short $69 halted low). Friday had 4x it’s normal volume. How many are making money?

$1050 soon, im grabbing another call if we head back around $900

i posted in the car thread already but i posted in here about my stepdad going from blue collar worker to retired at 53 off TSLA (mainly). He just picked up his Plaid friday

Attachments

• 20FA5D5F-5527-4B37-8A8D-BF0DAE19DF70.jpeg
    20FA5D5F-5527-4B37-8A8D-BF0DAE19DF70.jpeg
    603.5 KB · Views: 531
PINS will need to basically do the opposite of a SNAP with their earnings to get back over 60. Personally feel like it's super oversold, but we'll see next week. Fingers crossed they dont **** the bed and head under 40.

Back
Top Bottom