OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I haven't read into their results yet. How much of the user loss was because they exited Russia?
They said 700k and they gained 500k so it cost then. But even if they gained a net of 200k they would be way below the estimates of 2.5-2.7 expected.

I'm curious how the lost profits from cutting Russia out from these goods and services will be replaced. Across all these companies.

I actually agree with Elon with respect to this Bill Gates beef. You can't say you're for climate change yet bet half a billion dollars on the failure of my company which is very much ESG-focused and the biggest company in that space.

Two small caps I’m watching:

1) $KIND (Nextdoor) - lead by Sarah Friar — touches 3/5 of American households
2) $ME (23andMe) - everyone has forgot about genomics

What are the consensus thoughts on $DIS at $118?seems like a good price point to add but I’m struggling

What are the consensus thoughts on $DIS at $118?seems like a good price point to add but I’m struggling

Interested to see what DIS says in there earnings. But as someone who has gone to Disneyland two seperate times in the last month visiting from out of state, I will never bet against the mouse.

Back
Top Bottom